COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be a bit confusing I’ve been explaining to one of my neighbours that the over 70’s lockdown doesn’t mean she’ll be locked in her house or be allowed in her garden, I can tell she’s still frightened though, I’ll make her a brew in the morning and try to reassure her.

It's certainly going to confuse people.

Telling over 70s that they can't go for a walk for weeks on end is going to have consequences for their mobility.

I don't know probably in an out of meeting trying to to keep with with ever changing circumstances, what's the point in having a health secretary if you can't send him out to be interviewed on tv?
It doesn't need to be either or,the health secretary will be in the same meetings,it is a bad look the leader of the country hiding

CpafBhuf.jpg

If sold out then try this. A clag free arse or your monkey back.

HRtt6WQ.png

After next weekend , I'll be actively, going all out to get my dose out of the way.
Now getting seriously fucked off with using a pool cue to punch in my pin number.

Lol. I spent last week religiously washing my hands before i bought my sarnie from Sainsburys then realised I had been pressing the screen on the self service till at the exact same place as every other fucker using it.

Seeing people running marathons, attending horse racing or concerts in their thousands; along with posts from people I know being in pubs and restaurant's... I think people in UK have no idea just how bad things are going to get.

Every other country is enacting some form of social distancing to slow it down yet this country has to bumble it's way through situations yet again.

Speaking of the horse racing we should see a massive outbreak in Cheltenham soon if it really was the danger that people said it was.

250,000 visitors to the racecourse over the 4 days, 2.5x the population of the town and most of them ate drank and slept in Cheltenham and the surrounding area too.

4-5 days standard time to show symptoms, today is 5 days from Day 1 of racing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.