COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally call for a beer about 3 or 4 times a week.
I really fancied one tonight.
But thought it would be stupid to go.
I'm having a beer at home now.
With the missile.
Which I never do.

Fuck me I've only had one and feel like putting my head in the log burner.
I forgot how much shite she talks .

That's me too, it's murder isn't it? I have been given the full listing of the DM new and the worry that it might affect the soaps etc. I'm thinking of feigning self isolation just to get some peace and quiet, but she'll slip notes through the patio doors until I catch arse-rot and die.

Spoke to 3 lads today at work asked them what they thought about self isolating all would come into work

Gotta make ends meat
I don’t have any health issues
The boss would give me shit
4 lads I played football with last night were all the same, all under 30 and all said that if they didn’t go to work they’d be on SSP and not a prayer they could live on £90 a week.

forgot they were covering up the first infection/deaths in the early weeks; hope the death toll wasn’t too much more..
I think the point is they have fucking thousands dead, and plenty still dying, who are still welded into their apartment blocks.

4 lads I played football with last night were all the same, all under 30 and all said that if they didn’t go to work they’d be on SSP and not a prayer they could live on £90 a week.

You should have have said why you playing football you could break your leg and die of malnutrition waiting for it to heal, people are full shit.

from the BBC regarding Italy.

Italy death toll jumps, but rate of infections slows

The latest figures from Italy, Europe's worst-hit country, report a further 345 deaths in the past 24 hours. It's an increase of 16%.
The virus has now killed 2,503 people there - 2,060 people are in intensive care, from among a total of 31,506 cases, up from 27,980. However, this was the slowest rate of increase since Italy identified the presence of the virus.

Once the isolation measures come into force it will turn around. It has to.
It depends on who they are testing,if they are targetting it differently like we are and testing in the community has changed then the numbers are going to be skewed,i think we should take the rate of infection figures as an guide and not an absolue,you can probably times it by 10 at least

Hope all is well, my 6 year old was at A&E/portacabin that was set up for corona on Sat evening, had had a cough for a few days and her temp spiked to 39.8.
It was a chest infection and is on antibiotics and is much better now

Thanks, I don’t think she’s got it, it’ll be just a cough but the school have said she has to stay off for
7 days. We’re on day one of trying to keep a 6 year old with cabin fever entertained! I can’t take much more of this.....

As usual, insurers apply a come-and-get-me title for cover such as “loss of income”. Then when a client has the temerity to lose income, out comes the exclusion clause:

“Under our holiday home insurance contract and in common with most other insurers, there is no cover for loss of income under the specified diseases extension as COVID-19 is not one of the specified diseases we cover.”

Apparently many pubs are getting the same response in the case of so-called business continuity insurance.

Spivs in grey suits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.