COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care who’s in charge. I only care about them doing a good job and this is doing a good job. I’m really excited about them bringing 65k retired docors and nurses back. People with so much knowledge and experience
Many of who retired early because they fucked their pensions over, we might not have been in this situation had they not done so, Tory austerity coming back on them.

Deaths in Italy due to Covid-19 today 627 for the past 24 hrs!! Keeps rising! My heart goes out to them. The suffering must be intolerable.

The company I work for do regular weekly business with an Italian company of which their business is in the centre of where the virus broke out in Italy.

My Mrs is an accountant and uttered something about no VAT and tax for a while.

Not sure if that’s true though.

Any businesses can already phone the HMRC coronavirus helpline and ask for any tax payments to be deferred. A client of.mine has has their Corporation Tax liability deferred until June.

Many of who retired early because they fucked their pensions over, we might not have been in this situation had they not done so, Tory austerity coming back on them.

I think we must look forward now and not backward. We’re all facing this massive challenge, this is as serious as it gets and Boris and his government are really doing the best they can

Fair fucks to the government, millions of folk must be breathing a sigh of relief there.

Well done Borris and I never thought I'd say that.

Where does all this money come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.