COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
so
anyone up to £2500 per month,80% of your salary is guaranteed if you work or not
me and the mrs on £1400 per month have to work,nhs band 1/2
going into a hospital everyday and putting our health at risk
then come home to our son who has to go to school while other kids dont have to go to school
Isn't it the payment can be up to £2,500 per month, representing 80% of your normal salary? I may be mistaken.

There are still a lot of questions to be asked of the government, especially when the big numbers start coming in in a few weeks.

The monetary side of things they’ve dealt with very well so far and I’d much prefer Sunak as pm than Boris through this crisis. But bumbling around will have cost lives and that won’t be forgotten because he’s thrown money at it.

Absolutely but they’re moving to being where they should be and I think we’ll look back and agree the immediate lockdown that didn’t happen, saved livelihoods.

Let’s keep asking the questions but signing off tonight I’m delighted with them.

Comes across very well, that said it's easier to look good when you are giving money to people rather than taking it away.

Basically a dream come true as a chancellor, he's just written a blank cheque to help people in need.

Don’t be silly
Karen is never wrong. Johnson hasn’t a clue and fortunately he’s been lucky that a new chancellor was appointed in place of that other tosser that Johnson appointed.
Oh do shut up,now is not the time to pick at each others ,,again ,put personal shit aside,you should know better,the chancellor will be leading and boris signing off,that is the point of having a chancellor

Talk to who has your contract,hopefully they will do the right thing,you csn claim benefis and not pay vat till end pf june
Talking to the organisation we have the contract with is our only option. We're not VAT registered. Claimed tax credit donkeys years back and ended up paying all back so vowed never to claim anything again. I'd be happy if the organisation will just let us pack in and go without penalty. Get a proper job lol.

Because this has guaranteed Labour won't be getting in for an even longer time, if they implement everything they have just outlined!
I don’t care who’s in charge. I only care about them doing a good job and this is doing a good job. I’m really excited about them bringing 65k retired doctors and nurses back. People with so much knowledge and experience

Talking to the organisation we have the contract with is our only option. We're not VAT registered. Claimed tax credit donkeys years back and ended up paying all back so vowed never to claim anything again. I'd be happy if the organisation will just let us pack in and go without penalty. Get a proper job lol.
Hope you can get something sorted

I hadn’t thought of posties as being serial whingers.
My point applies generally though industrial disputes tend to be about the watering down of T's and C's and economically driven changes to working practice. I can't think of any recent examples outside of the NHS, education, emergency services and transport tbh....all key workers. Who are the serial whingers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.