COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this seems real. It is £50 of crazy stuffed in to a £20 bag. And then a Tory government go and give me reason to tip my cap as a sign of respect? Its the end of the world as we know it. And despite the absolute bell ends that have been on mad panic-buying sprees, the unemployed dicks who've been turning up at schools claiming to be key workers (I shit you not), I've seen the best of us and the worst of us all clubbing together. Its a decent silver lining to a proper fucked up state of affairs. I don't think I know any of you lot personally, but I genuinely hope you and yours are all safe out there.

Many of who retired early because they fucked their pensions over, we might not have been in this situation had they not done so, Tory austerity coming back on them.
Doctors pensions fucked over you say?
Fucking bollocks. They retired early because they wanted more than the £40k tax relief on their annual allowance and didn’t want to pay the lifetime allowance charge, which kicked in when their pensions were above £53k per annum. Fucking £53k a year and a lump sum of more than £150k. Paupers

Doctors pensions fucked over you say?
Fucking bollocks. They retired early because they wanted more than the £40k tax relief on their annual allowance and didn’t want to pay the lifetime allowance charge, which kicked in when their pensions were above £53k per annum. Fucking £53k a year and a lump sum of more than £150k. Paupers
I’m on about the nurses who signed up to work to a certain age to then be told they have to work longer pay more and get less, so took the hit because they knew they just couldn’t do that, physically and mentally

Let’s keep the thread peaceful and not go there ;)
I'd say there are serial pisstakers across the board and I suspect the majority of the 20 odd absentees at our place are taking advantage of the favourable conditions we wish to maintain. Following our boss addressing his flock yesterday one of first questions was about sick pay during self isolation and the questioner suddenly went home 'unwell' shortly after. Probably went straight to ASDA barging OAP's out of the way in the bog roll scramble.....the ****.
Meanwhile there's at least half a dozen of us who fall into the vulnerable category who keep turning up trying to work out what 'strongly' advised to minimise social contact entails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.