COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this seems real. It is £50 of crazy stuffed in to a £20 bag. And then a Tory government go and give me reason to tip my cap as a sign of respect? Its the end of the world as we know it. And despite the absolute bell ends that have been on mad panic-buying sprees, the unemployed dicks who've been turning up at schools claiming to be key workers (I shit you not), I've seen the best of us and the worst of us all clubbing together. Its a decent silver lining to a proper fucked up state of affairs. I don't think I know any of you lot personally, but I genuinely hope you and yours are all safe out there.
That's exactly what we've been told not to do

We’re you in the meeting?
It would be useful to have a copy of the minutes as a fair few posters here think we don’t get enough info.
Just going off the feedback from other party leaders, union emails and such like from this morning. Plus the House of Commons live footage yesterday. Pressure was clearly mounting from all sides and it could not be ignored.

You said Doctors and nurses.
Fair enough they fucked with your pension, and you won the court case, but they didn’t fuck everyone else’s.
In fact your court case has fucked over the public sector workers I represent and has created a ton of unnecessary work to sort it out, cheers.
I just quoted the line which included that, oh and sorry for asking for what I signed upto, and it doesn’t fuck them up because you can’t be worse off from the ruling, they will have choices to stay as they are or revert back, but you know as long as you don’t have to do fuck all.

I'm sorry to lower the tone in a very grave situation.

I've not seen it raised or questioned anywhere?

Is it still safe to have sex with my wife?

We have gone a couple weeks now and...

It’s ok as long as you stay 6 feet apart.
I fail by 5 feet 8 inches...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.