COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked at home last week due to being ill/ have/ still have symptoms.

my boss is saying I have to come into the office this week. So that means getting on a train and going into a small office with lots of other people

I feel incredibly uncomfortable going in, but don’t feel like I have a choice.
Tell him the first thing you are going to do is cough on him and give him a big hug, see what he thinks of that, the twat.

my boss is saying I have to come into the office this week. So that means getting on a train and going into a small office with lots of other people

Remind them that the government is covering 80% of your wages and are expecting everyone to put their employees into furlow,if you are sick tell him you are being responsible and not infecting other people

Everyone who lives here has been told to fly home now whilst they still can,i smell a lockdown coming

Tell your boss you will be happy to come into work as long as they are happy to share the work space with you and everyone else in the team. Remind them that chances are the whole work force will be ill within 14 days, and that if anyone should fall seriously ill, or worse die, it will be their fault.

Oh, and tell them to stop being a f*cking bellend.

Italy's figures today (another 601 dead) continues the "positive" trend of things looking marginally less terrible. It's the lowest percentage daily rise in deaths since the first death was recorded 4 weeks ago. (And there is a salutary reminder if ever there was one: 31 days ago, no-one had died in Italy!)

Anyway, here's the chart again:

Remind them that the government is covering 80% of your wages and are expecting everyone to put their employees into furlow,if you are sick tell him you are being responsible and not infecting other people

Everyone who lives here has been told to fly home now whilst they still can,i smell a lockdown coming
I’d be surprised if he did it today, maybe tomorrow will be the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.