COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boris blustering,out of his depth already

Medical advice is to implement measures as we go along and see how it goes

Highest risk is elderly and those who have medical issues

Fuck i hugged loads of people at the footy yesterday,oh well,a nice way to go

If the spread becomes very severe countries will have to self isolate and the UK will have an advantage as an island nation with a beefed up border force and natural frontiers. Dr Strangelove will be pleased....
We import 40% of our food, self-isolation may not be a practical proposition for very long.

I'm more in favour of concentrating on basic containment measures rather than anything drastic such as essentially shutting the country down - and before anyone asks I'm in the high-risk category too (65 and on permanent medication for asthma).

We import 40% of our food, self-isolation may not be a practical proposition for very long.

I'm more in favour of concentrating on basic containment measures rather than anything drastic such as essentially shutting the country down - and before anyone asks I'm in the high-risk category too (65 and on permanent medication for asthma).
A vigorous policy of encouraging import replacement required then ;)

A vigorous policy of encouraging import replacement required then ;)
Is this what you had in mind? ;-)

51Afeq40qJL._AC_.jpg

Wouldn't worry about that, the higher the death toll gets the less food you'll need.

Boris blustering,out of his depth already

Medical advice is to implement measures as we go along and see how it goes

Highest risk is elderly and those who have medical issues

Fuck i hugged loads of people at the footy yesterday,oh well,a nice way to go
Not to worry, uefa are dealing with it. According to Ceferin “we’ve got it under control “

Yeah, I can imagine it here, but imagine the likes of LA if the US Gov tries to quarenteen it.

I was just yesterday talking to a lad who said exactly the same thing, it'll be like a scene out of the mad max films. Over here the cities will be hit, there isn't a sense of community and birds of a feather will flock together to fuck over the next group.

It's coming and there isn't a thing we can do to stop it, the Italians have been the first to kick off and there are only a handful that are dead as yet, when the apocalypse truly lands it'll be every man for himself and the woke objective will be put on the back burner until the killing stops ;)

rsz_280full.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.