COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never sure the military is really that better at running everythings - but compared to Lord Bethell, who's in charge of procurement, maybe...

He ran a PR company, then the Ministry of Sound (yes, the nightclub), didn't get selected to stand as an MP, got in the House of Lords in 2018, and suddenly got the job of procurement for this crisis last month. Now if we were ordering glitterballs...
What makes you think any minister can get an organisation to deliver? They need a track record of running a business not playing politics. LordcBethal has run two.
As to the military, they wouldn't be running it. They would be observing what it was doing giving others the evidence they need to make the tactical and strategic changes for it to deliver.

I’m not sure, wasn’t really paying attention to the news, other than I heard sex offenders and prisoners in for murder, won’t be released. Crazy if they’re going to start letting a certain category of criminal out of jail.
The world needs more petty drug dealers don't you know.

I wonder if they'll release the idiots who have coughed at the police in the last couple of weeks ?

Maybe if some of the prisoners who are not a threat volunteer to help front line NHS,
maybe to help redeem themselves a little this could work on the parole or days /time done.
It could help like the guy on London bridge with the terrorist.

I might have it wrong though,I'll stick another lock on the door.

In a normal war they'd either be dead or learn life lessons.
Dead from either being twats under enemy fire or accidently being shot by their comrades whose lives they are risking.
Alive from understanding that being a twat has consequences.

Takeaway accidentally and your spot on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.