COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught Jason Leitch the National Clinical Director of the Scottish Government on BBC breakfast news. He was on last Sunday morning as well.
He talks sense, no hazy information. He is worth watching if you can on catch up.

How is there lockdown going in comparison to the UK? I keep getting newsfeed of people on parks and shit back home
Italy despite all the reports of a total lockdown isn’t, I know for certain businesses in the Lombardy region are still in operation albeit with a skeleton shift, had goods leave there last week without any issues. Spain I’ve no idea. Here the majority are doing their best to adhere to the rules but there’s always some....

Italy despite all the reports of a total lockdown isn’t, I know for certain businesses in the Lombardy region are still in operation albeit with a skeleton shift, had goods leave there last week without any issues. Spain I’ve no idea. Here the majority are doing their best to adhere to the rules but there’s always some....
I think, outside of London, and most certainly in the NW, we are not doing too badly on the whole with the lockdown. Most people taking it seriously enough.

Thanks for the info man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.