COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sort of one,more of a big crawl space under two rooms,it is a pain as it traps cold air in winter and freezes my bolocks off then hot air in the summer which sweats them off
There is no room for my body as i still have the two lads that came a rewired my house years ago down there,sorry to disappoint half of bm !

Am disappointed that you got a pair of bollocks to be truthful,shemale7 BDSM

I'm never sure the military is really that better at running everythings - but compared to Lord Bethell, who's in charge of procurement, maybe...

He ran a PR company, then the Ministry of Sound (yes, the nightclub), didn't get selected to stand as an MP, got in the House of Lords in 2018, and suddenly got the job of procurement for this crisis last month. Now if we were ordering glitterballs...

To be fair to him he does no about drugs on a massive scale M.O.S.
Your only allowed in with the right wristband
You pay over the odds for drinks.
And you get a free foam bath just before the club shut..

What makes you think any minister can get an organisation to deliver? They need a track record of running a business not playing politics. LordcBethal has run two.
As to the military, they wouldn't be running it. They would be observing what it was doing giving others the evidence they need to make the tactical and strategic changes for it to deliver.

They need a track record of running a business not playing politics.

Philip Greene, & Fred the shred likes this post,
Also think the military are best suited seeing there use to re-supplying in different situations all over the world in conflict or humanitarian.but this as got to come from Gov,which won't unless with have civil disorder,

Yeah, i appreciate that but look at Spain and Italy who have gone into a true lock down. We could have done the same but chose not to, it just seems very odd to me.
I agree, it's not lock down, the construction sites, tube and public transport still packed with commuters and they are filled with health workers and construction workers,
I think this is how they are still toddling along with herd immunity to a degree, something else I don't think they want to do but keep saying they will is test NHS staff, imagine the situation if they tested all NHS staff tommorow and the results came back half had the virus, who then works in the hospitals if half the NHS work force is told to self isolate, imagine the shit storm then, its a bit of a catch 22 situation the government are in

Mooted has to be one of the most misspelled words. Can anyone think of one that is more frequently misspelled?

Could of doesn’t count, but those people need to get in the bin too.
Without a whole separate grammar police thread, it's often the homophones that get you (and spell checkers).
Fazed/phased. Bail/bale (though whether it should be "bail out" or "bale out" is now a moot point - though moot has two senses: irrelevant, or arguable).

And "off his own back".... what do people who say that think that means? Bat!

Separate thread?

I have a sort of one,more of a big crawl space under two rooms,it is a pain as it traps cold air in winter and freezes my bolocks off then hot air in the summer which sweats them off
Underfloor insulation?

Without a whole separate grammar police thread, it's often the homophones that get you (and spell checkers).
Fazed/phased. Bail/bale (though whether it should be "bail out" or "bale out" is now a moot point - though moot has two senses: irrelevant, or arguable).

Separate thread?

Separate thread?
Some time ago I posted a comment in which I wrote "balm" instead of "barm". No wonder my sandwiches taste peculiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.