COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
With pneumonia I'm told. Hopefully they'll pull through. Harrowing times for so many families.
that video i put up last night about the couple from the Japan cruise ship, dont now if you watched it but the guy was saying 9 times out of ten you die once put on a ventilator with this virus, he exercised his lungs by taking deep breaths, doing this regular he built the oxygen level up in his blood and the doctors kept him of the vent

I said at the time he tested positive this will be a concern for him. He's overweight and very probably exhausted, stressed and has been exposed to a lot of the virus.

I sincerely hope he's ok.

My boss who is 61 but healthy got it when in Dubai the other week and he said it’s a proper up and down thing. One day, you think you’re over the worst of it and the next day it floors you again.

Dear people that don’t like the Queen.

We get it. You don’t like her. You don’t like what she represents. You don’t like her owning lots of castles. Super. Now bore the fuck off about it.
Come on let these people exercise their brave right to make snide remarks on the internet about a 94 year old woman who cannot answer back. They make disgusting remarks about about all old people after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.