COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be our slogan
We’ll meet again
In our pubs, in our workplace in the restaurants, in our parents house, in our grandparents house, in the parks, in our gardens, at the Etihad and in our country. shame on any fucker who can’t see this.
God save us all.
Bloody hell, “god” again?

There’s nobody upstairs who’s going to save anyone.

Dear people that don’t like the Queen.

We get it. You don’t like her. You don’t like what she represents. You don’t like her owning lots of castles. Super. Now bore the fuck off about it.
I have no particular feelings about the royals either way but are any of the cunts giving up 20% of their salary to help fight this?

My boss who is 61 but healthy got it when in Dubai the other week and he said it’s a proper up and down thing. One day, you think you’re over the worst of it and the next day it floors you again.

Begs the question why the fuck is it a 7 day self isolation and not 14? Why Is Hancock back at work coughing and sneezing all over the place?

Particularity has Sturgeon is going on BBC Breakfast and GMB tomorrow morning, It would have been impossible for her to defend

I watched her update earlier with the medical officer alongside her. She tried to say she has made a mistake let’s move on but the press won’t allow it to be dropped.

Was a crazy error.

I had to go offline because of the queen's speech. Too many of the We'll Meet Again generation are in care-homes tonight, isolated from family. I could literally see my mother, born in WW2, together with other people of her age. Be strong means something more to them. For me it was tears, sadness, fear. It won't be that way for them. Because it can't. Just as it was back then.

Begs the question why the fuck is it a 7 day self isolation and not 14? Why Is Hancock back at work coughing and sneezing all over the place?
It is 14 across the entire world, apart from in Whitty and Hancock’s tiny heads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.