COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 caravans turned around in the M5 at J27 today.
What the fuck did they actually think stay at home actually meant?

hope each and everyone got a hefty fine , instead of a pleasantry ticking off ; all for the drivers on the way to moan about how heavy handed the Police are.

hope each and everyone got a hefty fine , instead of a pleasantry ticking off ; all for the drivers on the way to moan about how heavy handed the Police are.
It's OK the police saying they are educating people about it, how many times do they have to be told. Are they 5 or 6?.no they're not

They let them drive nearly all the way to Western-Super-Mud before turning them round so that's a fine of sorts.

We've had enough "educating people". Time to get serious. If you haven't fucking got it by now, you are never getting it or you are just brazenly ignoring it. Either way, time for the big guns. The maximum fine for this in Spain is not 30 quid, it is 600,000 Euros.

So we should first of all confiscate their caravans for a kick off. And a fucking big fine to go with it.

Hi folks as some hopeful may have noticed I have been absent from here for a while I was a little unwell I will leave it at that, my wife is still struggling. Can I reassure people who think they may have it and can still post on here I very much doubt it this is the last thing that will be on your mind. good luck everyone and please stay safe and follow the rules. I had a ct scan on my liver yesterday as it’s raised the enzymes on that quite significantly for some reason
Good to see you around again, Inda. Take care of yourself and I hope your other half is feeling better soon.

FaceTimed my brother earlier today, who is a doctor at Preston Royal and whose wife is an anaesthetist. Both lifelong Labour voters and he is a pretty left wing one too - and he thinks overall the government have performed pretty well.

Thinks it’s pointless trying to compare the numbers with Italy for a number of reasons, that they may have gone into the ‘lockdown’ five or six days late but they got that about right - and would have been acting on advice thereto, and that if the numbers plateau around a thousand a day then that is a huge result. Thinks for a number of social and demographic reasons we were more exposed to this (in terms of potential spread) than any other major European country and people should take that into account when evaluating the figures at the end. He thinks the PPE situation is troubling and unsatisfactory, but that alone isn’t sufficient to change his view.

He also said the G-Mex (which he may end up working at) looks like it is going to be use as a depository for for IUC patients recovering from Covid-19 who are too unwell to be discharged, in order to free up beds within hospitals, which seems to make sense to me.

Just take there names and tell them they will be turned away from any hospital should they require treatment for coronavirus.
Furthermore all 500 caravans and occupants should have been made to park in a compound and told they are beginning a 3 week lockdown with immediate effect.
With the specific instructions that you do not leave you're caravan and all food and water will be issued to them on a daily basis by the military
Harsh times need harsh methods
Stop pussy footing around with these dickheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.