COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read something somewhere about 2nd batch being sent out as they identified more vulnerable.

Thanks . we have been taking care anyway but she has been going out walking dog and seems ok at the moment

It’s staggering it’s late but 12 weeks from the date of the letter is July !!!

Hi folks as some hopeful may have noticed I have been absent from here for a while I was a little unwell I will leave it at that, my wife is still struggling. Can I reassure people who think they may have it and can still post on here I very much doubt it this is the last thing that will be on your mind. good luck everyone and please stay safe and follow the rules. I had a ct scan on my liver yesterday as it’s raised the enzymes on that quite significantly for some reason

Sorry to hear you and the missus haven’t been well. Get well soon mate.

Hi folks as some hopeful may have noticed I have been absent from here for a while I was a little unwell I will leave it at that, my wife is still struggling. Can I reassure people who think they may have it and can still post on here I very much doubt it this is the last thing that will be on your mind. good luck everyone and please stay safe and follow the rules. I had a ct scan on my liver yesterday as it’s raised the enzymes on that quite significantly for some reason
Take care man, look after you and the missus.

One of the most worrying aspects is that Italy who have been in lockdown for about a month still have about 600/700 people dying a day.

The lockdown seems to only slow the inevitable

It's fucking shit if you get it. Best of luck to you both. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.