COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
500 caravans turned around in the M5 at J27 today.
What the fuck did they actually think stay at home actually meant?

500 caravans turned around in the M5 at J27 today.
What the fuck did they actually think stay at home actually meant?
they wont learn mate, a financial hit would do the trick of around a thousand pounds rather than 30 quid, plus a criminal record so they lose their jobs or section the caravan and crush it,wankers all of them and im sick of the twats

Hi folks as some hopeful may have noticed I have been absent from here for a while I was a little unwell I will leave it at that, my wife is still struggling. Can I reassure people who think they may have it and can still post on here I very much doubt it this is the last thing that will be on your mind. good luck everyone and please stay safe and follow the rules. I had a ct scan on my liver yesterday as it’s raised the enzymes on that quite significantly for some reason
Sorry to hear of your situation, both of you stay safe and get yourself sorted for whenever football starts up again
P.s. not noticed your absence ;-)

they wont learn mate, a financial hit would do the trick of around a thousand pounds rather than 30 quid, plus a criminal record so they lose their jobs or section the caravan and crush it,wankers all of them and im sick of the twats
In general or just during this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.