COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three countries ignoring the virus.
Belarus, too cold on ice hockey rings
Nicaragua, God will sort it.
And there was one other.
Amazing the types of people get to run a country.

I've just been looking at an interesting per capita death rate chart on the Guardian live blog. The UK is 6th in the table with half or less per head of population compared to Spain, Italy & Belgium. France is quite a bit ahead and the Netherlands just ahead.

China has an infinitesimal death rate if you believe their stats....I certainly don't.

I've just been looking at an interesting per capita death rate chart on the Guardian live blog. The UK is 6th in the table with half or less per head of population compared to Spain, Italy & Belgium. France is quite a bit ahead and the Netherlands just ahead.

China has an infinitesimal death rate if you believe their stats....I certainly don't.

If the French are ahead (and if I'm not mistaken), I think that's because they're the only country who calculate their non-hospital deaths.

To be honest everyone should have the test you had and supplement accordingly. It would save the NHS a fortune, not only reducing the numbers with respiratory problems,but also various cancers and not least osteoporosis.
Whether anything so cheap would be implemented is if course another story.
Could not agree more, I bore all my friends advertising its importance.

About 18 months ago I needed radiotherapy to defeat a dose of prostate cancer which did the job but knocked 7 bells out of my immune system (white cell analysis was in disarray for about a year until it recovered).
During this time it was stressed how very important it was for me to take vitd so I did ,(at the time as a prescription).

As an older person I thought the deficiency was only attacking older people but MRI said in my case it was probably not so as they found low values across all creeds and ages.

A quick google search will show that this is not true.

Perhaps you should try more than a quick google?

Deaths outside hospital have been included since 30th March (and all before then have been retrospectively added)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...als-to-be-included-in-uk-tally-for-first-time

The Office for National Statistics will start publishing data about the rest of the deaths from 9.30am on Tuesday giving a fuller picture of the impact of Covid-19. They will tally all of the deaths from late December until 20 March which they believe occurred outside hospitals.

Unlike the NHS figures, which are limited to people who tested positive for the disease, they will also include cases where it is mentioned as a suspected cause on death certificates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.