COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i rather go with her,i have watched her say twice this week,it is a new virus,they cannot just say it is like all the other ones so we will assume immunity,they need to test us now,in six months,in a year,18months,only then can they be certain

Feel free to go with her Karen, she and her organisation was also telling the world there was no human to human transmission at the end of January.

Also I'm afraid you're wrong about saying when they'll be certain. They'll be certain in 20 years. That's how long definitive studies take.

In the meantime, the rest of the world who actually have to deal with fighting the disease, will be relying on 300 years of research on viruses to assume that people will have immunity for years, long enough for the vaccine to arrive. Because that's how every other similar virus works.

When I lived in UK I was an out patient at MRI. Out of the blue they tested my particular condition for vitd and found out I simply did not make any via the usual sun + cholesterol method. Told me they were then (5 or so years ago) checking for it and found quite a few people like me and not associated with anything they could say was. a pattern.
Not sure if that UK study has changed but even though I now live in normally sunny Southern Spain and despite taking quite high doses of vitd am only just on the normal band following blood tests.
Seems it is very important for organ repair and immune systems and regularly gets noted for its medical importance.
In short I think PC may well be onto something and its importance in attenuating CV progress in its targets.

To be honest everyone should have the test you had and supplement accordingly. It would save the NHS a fortune, not only reducing the numbers with respiratory problems,but also various cancers and not least osteoporosis.
Whether anything so cheap would be implemented is if course another story.

Vit D deficiency is an issue with this virus. Regardless of ethnicity. But yes, darker skin people living in this country should probably take vit D supplements outside of the summer months. It's bad enough for pale kinned people. Hell since we've all Slip, slap, slopped up to the max in the sun we probably all need it.

Why isn’t everyone taking multi vitamins at the moment to strengthen their immune system.

They are too busy buying shit roll no doubt.

Last edited:
Feel free to go with her Karen, she and her organisation was also telling the world there was no human to human transmission at the end of January.

Also I'm afraid you're wrong about saying when they'll be certain. They'll be certain in 20 years. That's how long definitive studies take.

In the meantime, the rest of the world who actually have to deal with fighting the disease, will be relying on 300 years of research on viruses to assume that people will have immunity for years, long enough for the vaccine to arrive. Because that's how every other similar virus works.

First virus discovered in 1898.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.