COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thirteen residents of a care home in County Durham have died after suffering coronavirus symptoms.

Stanley Park Care Home in Stanley, County Durham, confirmed the latest death had happened on Monday morning - the person had symptoms but was not tested for the COVID-19 disease

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...-italy-prepares-to-reopen-some-shops-11972630

This story and everything from all over the world up to date

At the time we were contact tracing and testing so no reason to not believe him,that policy got dropped for isolating,unless you are an important person or a celeb buying private ones,bit mean to suggest he didn't get one considering we already had deaths here by then
I wouldn’t believe him if he said today was Monday. He’s a fantasist. Not a chance he was tested.

I personally doubt it.

We would have to live with a failing economy IMHO, if deaths and / or infections were still rising. The economy couldn’t work effectively if stats for deaths were growing at a record high. Hopefully, we will be over the worst of it in the next couple of weeks, fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Buckinghamshire, and I don't "think" its not working, I can see its not working with my own eyes.

The majority are doing as asked, but I'd say up to 10% aren't, I actually think that some believe they are doing as asked, but they're clearly not.

Examples, and I've barely been out....other than sit on our balcony in the sunshine.

A neighbour opposite has had 2 separate families with kids visit their flat this weekend.
An older couple in a neighbouring block have had their daughter and granddaughter visit every day since it began.
There's groups of teenagers wandering around the complex, clearly not from the same household.
Teenagers are congregating in every green space available according to the local police, dispersing when they turn up, and gathering again as soon as they leave, they've had over 200 calls in 2 days.
There's parents who seem to have sent out their younger kids to play on this complex, some seem to be out most of the day, and most of these kids I've never seen before the restrictions were put in place, and I'm around a lot as I work part time.
A couple in our block have been out 5 or 6 times a day in their car for the last week (its a modified large Audi, so its hard to not notice when he fires it up), he's just been out for 3 minutes in his car, came back with 4 cans of something, the only shop he could have visited is 2 minutes walk away. (I have to use the same lift/stairwell as they use, I'm avoiding the lift, and touching nothing else unless I absolutely have to.)
Sounds like you are surrounded by numpties. Some people either don’t understand what is required, don’t care or they do understand but think they won’t get it. Wait till another three weeks of what we have now is announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.