COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing is sureal,who would have thought at the lovely day at wembley that a few weeks on we would be waiting on death figures and obsessing over loo roll,i keep thinking i am going to wake up soon
Last game I attended, the drive home the following day seems years ago now not 6 weeks or so.

It's not a fact. As I said it is "projected". At current rates we should overtake Spain, Italy and Germany in next week or so. We currently are only 11k behind the USA which has a population roughly 5 times ours
And how fast is the US increasing that lead out of interest, especially when they are a few weeks behind us. Why not compare the U.K. to NY State, where we are behind despite having a great deal many times their population.

And how fast is the US increasing that lead out of interest, especially when they are a few weeks behind us. Why not compare the U.K. to NY State, where we are behind despite having a great deal many times their population.
And we are 2 weeks behind Spain & Italy but only 6k & 8k behind them. All I originally pointed out was that the UK is projected to have the highest deaths in Europe which is very sad. We knew this was coming for 4 months yet buried our heads in the sand.

Mirror on line saying China may be having a second coming of this fucking virus, I pray the uk don’t lift lock down to early we’ve come this far we may as well see it through
Indeed!

I’d rather do 18 straight weeks now, with some of the coming weeks with very strict rules; than come out of this soon and then have to go into it again in September-October and again in December-February.

We are an island so hopefully can stop the spread being as deadly as in other European countries if we keep our eye on the ball
Not when flights are coming in from all over the world with no temperature checks at airports and no rule to isolate after arrival no matter if you have symptoms or not.

And we are 2 weeks behind Spain & Italy but only 6k & 8k behind them. All I originally pointed out was that the UK is projected to have the highest deaths in Europe which is very sad. We knew this was coming for 4 months yet buried our heads in the sand.

UK is also the third fattest country in Europe and has airports that constantly have people coming and going, there are so many different variables involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.