COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ta, I’m more arsed about how we start getting back to normal, read more guesses stats and bollocks, not one is right. It ain’t seasonal now.

not a dig at you btw
Of course it is not seasonal now but every scientist in the world is working on it,by the time we get a vaccine millions will hopefully have had it and have immunity,that is the big question fowards and why we need a good antibody test asap

Flu is seasonal
Ffs. For someone never out of this thread, you don’t really hold information that’s been disseminated many times within it do you?

There are several dozen strains of Flu. There is a vaccine for each and in May of each year, the WHO get together and look at which strains are hitting China. They then recommend which vaccine to produce for whichever strain they think will hit the West that Autumn/Winter.

This isn’t the Flu, nor does it have the mutation ability of Flu due to its RNA type and this one vaccine should be all that’s needed.

https://www.city-journal.org/coronavirus-vaccine

Last edited:
Ffs are you being that slow.

There are several dozen strains of Flu. There is a vaccine for each and in May of each year, the WHO get together and look at which strains are hitting China. They then recommend which vaccine to produce for whichever strain they think will hit the West that Autumn/Winter.

This isn’t the Flu, nor does it have the mutation ability or Flu due to its RNA type.
I don't think i am slower than normal,thought flu was clearly an umbrella term that people understood and of course we have different strains,duh

I don't think i am slower than normal,thought flu was clearly an umbrella term that people understood and of course we have different strains,duh

Flu is a specific term. Not an umbrella term. The above link will explain how this differs and how one vaccine would work on this in comparison to the annual dash to come up with a new Flu vaccine each year.

Any scientist or biologist or epidemiologist that talks about CV19 being seasonal, is talking about how it will come back in the winter months until there is a vaccine. They don’t mean forever.

Flu is a specific term. Not an umbrella term. The above link will explain how this differs and how one vaccine would work on this in comparison to the annual dash to come up with a new Flu vaccine each year.

Any scientist or biologist or epidemiologist that talks about CV19 being seasonal, is talking about how it will come back in the winter months until there is a vaccine. They don’t mean forever.
I thought COVID was just a strain of flu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.