COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, they are even including deaths where they haven't done tests but are suspecting it's covid-19

Interesting to see what sort of values that gives in the long run.

the Dr Campbel video yesterday suggested the UK's ONS stats may be off by a good 50%.

cant recall the numbers but it was something like the ONS registered 7000 extra deaths in the last week in march / start of april. but only half of those had been registered to Covid. so where did they come from.

Belgium has more deaths per million than any country in the world.
I think Belgium is about the 2nd most densely populated country in Europe (Netherlands #1) when you take out places like Monaco, Gibraltar and Vatican City.

Mustn’t forget we are four countries, these figures really should be judged by country.
Looks better when correctly allocated.

Not what I have found at all. The few times I have been out - once to the butcher, once to the chemist, It has been impossible to keep 2 metres because of width of pavements, queuing and people walking/jogging/cycling. Thats on top of a significant minority who are clearly ignoring guidelines and couldn't give a toss if they breach someone else's space. I'm not disputing the right to exercise outside but too many people are still taking the piss.
I concur. People exercising aren't the problem per se, it's everyone who flaunts the rules. I was in the supermarket yesterday and had more than one person birrell past me within a metre. This despite the fact that shops were virtually deserted. Twats.

UK's deaths per capita is the 5th highest in the world (I'm ignoring tiny nations like San Marino and Andorra), source: Worldometer, and two of the countries above the UK are Belgium and France who include non-hospital deaths in their reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.