COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically because you don't partake in it you don't think anyone else should? I'v been out running or on my bike almost every day and if I pass someone either they have moved or I have moved onto the road. Everyone is observing it and there are very few people about. Going for a walk/run/cycle etc. is extremely low risk and banning it completely will do more harm than good. Think of some families living in a flat or an apartment without access to a garden. You think it's right that young kids should be kept indoors 24 hours a day when the risk of them going out and social distancing properly is pretty much non existent?

Our 'lockdown' is not as strict as Spain or Italy but like any keep saying we are following their paths on the graphs, so who has done it right? What the government has put in place is working and they have managed to do it without forcing everyone to stay in 24 hours a day, well done to them I say.
Saying we are keeping pace with the worst countries in europe is not a great thing to be proud of ,we had an advantage of time,we saw it coming in plenty of time,we should be way below them

Basically because you don't partake in it you don't think anyone else should? I'v been out running or on my bike almost every day and if I pass someone either they have moved or I have moved onto the road. Everyone is observing it and there are very few people about. Going for a walk/run/cycle etc. is extremely low risk and banning it completely will do more harm than good. Think of some families living in a flat or an apartment without access to a garden. You think it's right that young kids should be kept indoors 24 hours a day when the risk of them going out and social distancing properly is pretty much non existent?

Our 'lockdown' is not as strict as Spain or Italy but like any keep saying we are following their paths on the graphs, so who has done it right? What the government has put in place is working and they have managed to do it without forcing everyone to stay in 24 hours a day, well done to them I say.
Who said I don’t partake in it? I was out exercising last week but stopped because I saw too many people not socially distancing.

I actually live in a first floor flat myself, so I know what that’s like.

I also said it should be a short strict period, not that it should have been done from the start for the full 12 weeks or anything. Everybody in the country could easily do two weeks.

This isn’t a time to take advantage of increasing fitness in the great outdoors, it’s a time to avoid a virus. And we had a head start on Italy and Spain yet showing the same trend which is poor on our part.

Most will be known especially in older people, however the heart disease being the main factor could explain some of the younger ones that have died with no known health conditions, we know from footballers, and athletes as well as other apparently fit young people, they can suddenly die from unknown heart issues.

Yes I think a lot of the older generation take blood pressure tablets, statins and many also have type 2 diabetes too.

Not what I have found at all. The few times I have been out - once to the butcher, once to the chemist, It has been impossible to keep 2 metres because of width of pavements, queuing and people walking/jogging/cycling. Thats on top of a significant minority who are clearly ignoring guidelines and couldn't give a toss if they breach someone else's space. I'm not disputing the right to exercise outside but too many people are still taking the piss.

I read they are very very good at registering deaths outside of hospitals in there figures so a spiking in the graphs.

yes, they are even including deaths where they haven't done tests but are suspecting it's covid-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.