COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feeling is that with Johnson incapacitated the government has gone into a risk averse shell and it is prepared to completely crash the economy for fear of critical headlines.
No, was expecting 3 weeks, not sure if it’s from today until the 7th or up until the 11th monday. Think it was always factored into the economy with the 3 months payments covering March , April ,May.
Any further extensions will become a problem though financially and socially .

Medical

Transport use still low

Transmission overall is below one

New cases in hospital- flattening,maybe decreasing

Patients in hospital,some areas flat ,some decreasing,london has come down,looking good

Number of deaths- stay up for a while longer,stlil tracking italy

And the last chart showed all deaths for UK on day 18-looked approx 20% higher than solely deaths in hospital at that stage.

No, was expecting 3 weeks, not sure if it’s from today until the 7th or up until the 11th monday. Think it was always factored into the economy with the 3 months payments covering March , April ,May.
Any further extensions will become a problem though financially and socially .

I too expected three weeks but the tone didn’t fill me with any confidence that it will be eased after this date.

3 more weeks, we can do this.

Château BlueHammer85?
giphy.gif
;-)

Are England Scotland and wales numbers fairly similar per million?

interesting question. i wouldnt say so, in scotland the deaths are 141 per million.

I can't seem to find figures for england only, but given the uk overall is higher, i imagine itl be somewhat higher.

Also worth noting Scotland's figures include non hospital deaths, where as i beleive some say England's don't, so not a direct comparison.

At the end of the day, the UK total is what matters. Scotland is vast and not as densely populated in as many areas. Heck london alone vastly sways the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.