COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. You come across badly. All blue hammer suggested was tipping a binman.

You went both barrels at him for no particular reason.
@bluealf has form for this mate. Last xmas he was on about hiding in his bin just so he could jump out and twat the bin man. I think it all goes back to being touched by bin men when he was a kid, so probably best to cut him some slack.

@bluealf has form for this mate. Last xmas he was on about hiding in his bin just so he could jump out and twat the bin man. I think it all goes back to being touched by bin men when he was a kid, so probably best to cut him some slack.
Alf’s been recycled more often than a 10 year old plastic bottle

London's Heathrow airport normally has about 600 flights landing on an average day, but under lockdown that's down to below 60.

Shortage of PPE, even gowns...

Have we got 3 Nightingale hospitals with 6000 beds and 19 patients and lots of gowns while the regular hospitals are running out? Or have we got lots of Nightingale beds with not enough PPE to use them?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/present...ghtingale-is-failing-to-support-londons-drow/
If Ineos could build, from scratch, in ten days, a manufacturing plant that can produce 1 million hand sanitisers a month, how the fuck have we ended up with a country that can't provide its most critical staff with gowns? GOWNS????

I did. You come across badly. All blue hammer suggested was tipping a binman.

You went both barrels at him for no particular reason.

If you did then you should have known I don't work for the NHS, I mentioned my job enough times.

Both barrels lol you're having a laugh, he evaded the question posed of why does he feel the need to tip a binman at this current time as they continue to do the exact same job as they always have done and then kept fluffing out his replies with things that had nothing to do with the tipping a binman part.

He was the one that resorted to name calling at the end of the day not me but yeah you probably didn't read that bit either like I said to him earlier the conversation is over as he didn't want to answer my question and if he finally answered in his last reply I didn't bother to read it.

and remember how you joined in this conversation before rattling off accusations.

For anyone who want's to read the Santa Clara study it's here

Just read this, very interesting but leaves a couple of questions. One as to why this study seems to differ so much from the common expert opinion on number of people likely to be infected and one as to the recent news regarding a large section of society not developing antibodies so if so many people HAVE been infected and the santa Clara study provides a more accurate ratio then where does that leave the disease itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.