COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the study mention if that test is covid-19-specific - or just generally coronavirus-specific?
In Germany we have about 4 regular seasonal coronaviruses (flu, cold...)
that are testing cross-positive on ontibody tests.
That problem has to be solved first.

Well it certainly implies it without specifically going into the details of the actual test used. more detailed link to report below

The raw results of the 3300-person test effort, which still need to be peer-reviewed, were reported by ABC News on Friday, and they represent the first large-scale look at the prevalence of COVID-19 antibodies in a community.

https://sfist.com/2020/04/17/large-scale-antibody-test-santa-clara-county-prevalence/

Infection rates back up in Spain and Germany. Depressing

In Spain they are testing lots of people outside of the hospital situation now This is a good thing but means the new cases figure is now not comparable with the figures of last week,month etc

I will be looking at the deaths figures now, although that too may suffer from the same problem temporarily as they add in deaths in the community.

Unless there's something we are missing the infection rate must go down with the lockdown in place here in Spain.

In Spain they are testing lots of people outside of the hospital situation now This is a good thing but means the new cases figure is now not comparable with the figures of last week,month etc

I will be looking at the deaths figures now, although that too may suffer from the same problem temporarily as they add in deaths in the community.

Unless there's something we are missing the infection rate must go down with the lockdown in place here in Spain.
Have you seen thishttps://covid19.isciii.es/?

See the bottom right graph for hospitalisations. That's a good measure. The epidemic is under control in Spain.

Can anybody explain to me why every Whitehouse press conference held by Trumpf has several people sat to his right hand side who are sat shoulder to shoulder with zero social distancing in place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.