COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is getting me atm is the fact hospitals are saying they are short of PPE but these fucking advertisers on BM seem to have an unlimited stock of hand gel, face guards and gloves, I think Boris should requisition them all for the NHS.

What is getting me atm is the fact hospitals are saying they are short of PPE but these fucking advertisers on BM seem to have an unlimited stock of hand gel, face guards and gloves, I think Boris should requisition them all for the NHS.
Not up to standard

High R0, high number of asymptomatic cases, same number of deaths. This is all good news. We really need more reliable antibody surveys because this all sniffs of dare I say Herd Immunity!

How will you know who has it to steer clear of when they reopen everything, we like to call them secret carriers, who are the biggest dangers, no symptoms, no self isolating and spreading as they go about their business.

I mean, I could be one and that would be terrible in my line of work, dangerous even.

How will you know who has it to steer clear of when they reopen everything, we like to call them secret carriers, who are the biggest dangers, no symptoms, no self isolating and spreading as they go about their business.

I mean, I could be one and that would be terrible in my line of work, dangerous even.
Maybe masks that they don't want us to wear for some reason might help.

Whilst I appreciate PPE is essential just heard that demand for PPE is up by 5000% hence the issues faced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.