COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
More scientific evidence as to why the UK is being hit hard. Enclosed spaces promote the spread of this virus.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/global-...avirus-spreads-affects-countries-differently/
"New study analysing dozens of actual Covid-19 clusters from around the world shows enclosed spaces are hotbeds of the virus"

Honestly, I mean how much did they get paid for that? Any muppet could have told you that 4 months ago.

"Mixing with ill people can make you ill". Well no shit Sherlock.

"New study analysing dozens of actual Covid-19 clusters from around the world shows enclosed spaces are hotbeds of the virus"

Honestly, I mean how much did they get paid for that? Any muppet could have told you that 4 months ago.

"Mixing with ill people can make you ill". Well no shit Sherlock.
Masters of the bleeding obvious I know but there you go.

Did they ever reach a consensus on the use of ibuprofen? I know at one point there was concerns. Only asking as I feel quite under the weather today.
There is some fairly weak evidence that ibuprofen makes some respiratory infections a bit worse, a few authorities were querying whether it should be used in covid. The WHO have said there is no evidence against it and I don't think any major regulatory agency has said don't use. But the real answer is I suspect no one actually knows.

In Wales

• People will be allowed to go outside to exercise more than once a day - but that exercise must begin and end at home and must not include travel
  • Garden centres can open as long as they adhere to social distancing guidelines
  • Local authorities will begin planning how to safely re-open libraries and tips
Mr Drakeford went on to say that vulnerable people must continue to shield and over-70s should continue to take extra care, adding that he is committed to "keeping our people safe
A worrying time for all sheep..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.