COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
"New study analysing dozens of actual Covid-19 clusters from around the world shows enclosed spaces are hotbeds of the virus"

Honestly, I mean how much did they get paid for that? Any muppet could have told you that 4 months ago.

"Mixing with ill people can make you ill". Well no shit Sherlock.

It’s like let’s do a paper on the bleeding obvious .

Just wondering how many people on here are wearing face masks in public now?

I know it’s not official guidance yet but there seems to be a theory that wearing a mask is better than not.

I’m personally not. I’m waiting for the N95 masks to come down in price as the other masks seem limited at protecting you. And I think that’s almost certainly the reason it hasn’t become official guidance because they (quite rightly) want the NHS and other vulnerable people to have them first.

Just wondering how many people on here are wearing face masks in public now?

I know it’s not official guidance yet but there seems to be a theory that wearing a mask is better than not.

I’m personally not. I’m waiting for the N95 masks to come down in price as the other masks seem limited at protecting you. And I think that’s almost certainly the reason it hasn’t become official guidance because they (quite rightly) want the NHS and other vulnerable people to have them first.
Yep, wear mine whenever I leave my house. I’d say 90% of people here do the same (Spain)

Yep, wear mine whenever I leave my house. I’d say 90% of people here do the same (Spain)

But is it not the law in Spain?

Also does Spain have a large mask producing manufacturing capability? Because in the UK even the relatively rubbish masks that probably do almost nothing to protect the user are pretty expensive.

Exactly. They have been waiting for scientific evidence that face masks help. Ffs how can it not help, don't have to be a scientist to realise that covering your face is better than not. This pandemic has bee a disaster for these experts, do as I say not as I do attitude don't help ayone

Shows how bad it must have been in Madrid, Athletico have tested all players, one has it and 9 have antibodies so have had it!

Exactly. They have been waiting for scientific evidence that face masks help. Ffs how can it not help, don't have to be a scientist to realise that covering your face is better than not. This pandemic has bee a disaster for these experts, do as I say not as I do attitude don't help ayone
well thats the first thought i had when they stated mask didnt help,well they admited only hospital quality and properly fitted.then their was a disscusion on here and i fail to except they cant help. they have to even if its by only 5 or 10%, they stop you spitting and the mask fibres could stop the reverse happening and a droplet landing on your lip,makes sense to me,i wonder if we were told they didnt work because we simply didnt have any

But is it not the law in Spain?

Also does Spain have a large mask producing manufacturing capability? Because in the UK even the relatively rubbish masks that probably do almost nothing to protect the user are pretty expensive.
Only law on public transport.
I pay 90cents a mask from chemist.

Their hands are tied because they can’t risk the health services of each country who would lose out. The black market would steal away a lot of the masks that would otherwise end up in the right place.

Hopefully they can ramp up production of masks and we can get good masks for a fair price. But as usual it will probably be all about money (slim profit margins) and they won’t bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.