COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows how bad it must have been in Madrid, Athletico have tested all players, one has it and 9 have antibodies so have had it!
this is what i cant get into my head, so the 9 that have had it i assume didnt know they had caught the virus, so thats 50% of the first team squad, now Chippy was posting saying the infection rate could be as low as 5% and he's a good educated poster, i have no evidence whatsoever but im convinced the infection percentage in the uk is over 50%

Their hands are tied because they can’t risk the health services of each country who would lose out. The black market would steal away a lot of the masks that would otherwise end up in the right place.

Hopefully they can ramp up production of masks and we can get good masks for a fair price. But as usual it will probably be all about money (slim profit margins) and they won’t bother.
It's the fact that they treat us like idiots that fucks me off, although there is a certain percentage would be swapping their bog roll for masks and hoarding them too. They seem to be of a certain ethnicity too like the fights at high Street stores on black Friday

Only law on public transport.
I pay 90cents a mask from chemist.

So you basically need a two masks a day. As the first one will be contaminated as soon as you take it off for lunch, dinner etc. That’s about 42 Euros a month. I suppose that’s not too bad.

It's the fact that they treat us like idiots that fucks me off, although there is a certain percentage would be swapping their bog roll for masks and hoarding them too. They seem to be of a certain ethnicity too like the fights at high Street stores on black Friday

I wouldn’t do it myself as I mix with more vulnerable people than myself but that’s why I have a minor admiration to the people flaunting the rules. If the government treat us like idiots with simple matters then why should we follow what they say?

This isn’t a dig at any particular party but everyone in Westminister with their underhand, slimey ways have undermined their authority over the years and it’s hard to take them seriously.

preview.jpg

can you dip them in boiling water and re use them when dry

Seems like you can going by Google.

Even more puzzled now why they haven’t recommended masks. Maybe they’re worried people will have bad habits with masks and think they’re ‘invincible’.

can you dip them in boiling water and re use them when dry
No it is soap that kills the virus,this is why they don't want the public to have them as there are many downsides in the handling ,cleaning and reusing them that makes them not much better than useless

I wouldn’t do it myself as I mix with more vulnerable people than myself but that’s why I have a minor admiration to the people flaunting the rules. If the government treat us like idiots with simple matters then why should we follow what they say?

This isn’t a dig at any particular party but everyone in Westminister with their underhand, slimey ways have undermined their authority over the years and it’s hard to take them seriously.
Agree totally, look at all the politicians and civil servants who have had to resign for all sorts of reasons over the years. Crime watch has more honest law-abiding citizens on it than Westminster

But is it not the law in Spain?

Also does Spain have a large mask producing manufacturing capability? Because in the UK even the relatively rubbish masks that probably do almost nothing to protect the user are pretty expensive.

It's not obligatory but it is highly recommended. I don't know about other regions but where I live we've all been given masks for free from the town hall.

Valencianos are a bit shocked and pissed off tonight as the local govt has rejected the chance to go into the next phase on Monday and remain in pretty strict lockdown. Valencia has been one of the least hit places in Spain and was expected to pass. Local businesses were preparing to reopen, this is gonna be a dagger to some. I'm not arsed, not gonna change much for me. Happy for my doctor mate who needs a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.