COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you basically need a two masks a day. As the first one will be contaminated as soon as you take it off for lunch, dinner etc. That’s about 42 Euros a month. I suppose that’s not too bad.
Masks can be recycled you know. Bung them in an enclosed box and fill said box with concentrated Ozone for 2 hours. All germs dead. Stick an invisible ink dot on the mask that shows up under UV light. Dispose after 20 dots (as the mask will be just about to fall apart). They do this in the far east.

this is what i cant get into my head, so the 9 that have had it i assume didnt know they had caught the virus, so thats 50% of the first team squad, now Chippy was posting saying the infection rate could be as low as 5% and he's a good educated poster, i have no evidence whatsoever but im convinced the infection percentage in the uk is over 50%

I can't see it being that high, maybe 20%, definitely higher than 5% though

Madrid was Spain's epicenter I think so there will be more people with it there than in other areas. Plus there are probably 40 plus that got tested depending if they did staff as well so not 50% of their squad.

Masks can be recycled you know. Bung them in an enclosed box and fill said box with concentrated Ozone for 2 hours. All germs dead. Stick an invisible ink dot on the mask that shows up under UV light. Dispose after 20 dots (as the mask will be just about to fall apart). They do this in the far east.

Might have to grab a few N95 masks then. Only issue I have is that how are you meant to take on fluids without contaminating the mask?

Would alcohol gel on the hands a minute prior be good enough?

Might have to grab a few N95 masks then. Only issue I have is that how are you meant to take on fluids without contaminating the mask?

Would alcohol gel on the hands a minute prior be good enough?
You could use the same intravenous for fluids that you are supposed to use for your dettol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.