COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what every corner and free kick will be like when the Prem starts up again in three weeks.

Fucking ridiculous - both your picture (can’t believe people would be so daft!); and the Prem starting up (can’t believe people would be so daft!)
Simply have to find a way to award Liverpool the title though mate. Surely you realise that?

So in Spain 10 days on from allowing adults to go out and take exercise for an hour the numbers are creeping up after continuously dropping.

It might just be one day but need to keep an eye on it. Especially as the lockdown was eased again on Monday.

It might also explain why the UK seems to be stuck at a higher plateau as the lockdown allowed people to go out and exercise from the start.
Yes, our local town yesterday reported its first few new CV cases coinciding with the relaxation tou describe.
Just have to look after our household and only use the extra relaxation measures in emergency.

Well they’re making them wear masks which is more than most countries. Doesn’t stop the migrant workers being fucking idiots and stand 2mm apart.

Aren't you barking up the wrong tree?

There's a simple reason to hire badly educated workers from poor countries
instead of academics from Switzerland for those jobs...

Yes, our local town yesterday reported its first few new CV cases coinciding with the relaxation tou describe.
Just have to look after our household and only use the extra relaxation measures in emergency.
A few bars opened on Monday here in Jerez, and they were very busy. Tuesday and yesterday less so as the novelty wore off. I'd say 90% of bars remain closed and a couple have been closed by the police.

We've been told that in Andalusia only 1.5 % of the population have been infected which means we need to tread carefully as this could flare up.

I don't understand how mouthwash can be used. You don't swallow it so unless it's lingering in your mouth (although if that's the case surely it would have entered your body), how is it useful?

I have no idea, but if they're testing it, there must be some logic behind it. I swear I read once that coronavirus lingers in the throat so sumat to do with that maybe?

Edit - i think its more of a preventative spread thing than any hope for someone who has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.