COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You and me both.
Along with Taiwan, they have had plenty of experience from Bird flu, SARS, MERS and they had processes and systems ready to go.
It simply staggers me that the west (not just us) failed to learn from their experiences.
They also built a testing industry from scratch after SARS to be able to test as they new it was key to fighting epidemics.

The only positive is that I think we will be better for the next one. Bit of western arrogance I think. Think many countries needed a cold hard slap in the face to learn this pretty bleak lesson.

EX-y2UWXkAE5fwA

Anyone who goes needs to be pulled by police.

make them sign documents stating they waiver their right to use the health service if they catch COVID-19.

If they can't play ball, and happy to do this. Then they should be happy to be refused help if they become ill from their idiotic decisions!

Anyone who goes needs to be pulled by police.

make them sign documents stating they waiver their right to use the health service if they catch COVID-19.

If they can't play ball, and happy to do this. Then they should be happy to be refused help if they become ill from their idiotic decisions!
Organised by a fascist organisation. They should be saying that in their reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.