COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
EX-y2UWXkAE5fwA

feels like the drop has stopped and its flattening a bit at the moment if im reading it properly, but obviously that could change soon

Do they mean currently infected, or have been infected at any point?

Currently.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...scovid19infectionsurveypilot/england14may2020

At any given time between 27 April and 10 May 2020, it is estimated that an average of 0.27% of the community population had COVID-19 (95% confidence interval: 0.17% to 0.41%).

It is estimated that an average of 148,000 people in England had COVID-19 during this time (95% confidence interval: 94,000 to 222,000).

There is no evidence of differences in the proportions testing positive between the age categories 2 to 19, 20 to 49, 50 to 69 and 70 years and over.

Anyone who goes needs to be pulled by police.

make them sign documents stating they waiver their right to use the health service if they catch COVID-19.

If they can't play ball, and happy to do this. Then they should be happy to be refused help if they become ill from their idiotic decisions!
Give them zero publicity as thats all they are craving, totally ignore the twats then get some water cannons on them !

Current estimate of people infected.

Can’t really compute that low figure. When you Prince Charles, our PM, flipping Tom Hanks et al (and my little boys best friends dad had it)...highly contagious etc. I’d guess way higher. I suppose ‘currently’ have it explains a little but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.