COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schools being open in June and July would most certainly lead to more deaths than just two extra months of no school would.

I’m on the fence with regards to reopening of schools but you don’t know that and you can’t prove it. It could well be that kids not going back until September in turn means hundreds of thousands of parents not being able to return to work which in turn could lead to extra deaths due to other causes.

Amazing how other countries can return kids to school for their education and some have not shut down at all but it’s impossible in the U.K.
All the pictures I see show teachers wearing masks and kids separated.
Our govt say masks are not necessary and social distancing is not possible.

All the pictures I see show teachers wearing masks and kids separated.
Our govt say masks are not necessary and social distancing is not possible.

they're saying kids should go to school on mass all of them and no social distancing and hand washing rules

have you got a link as I understood it was a slow phased return with social distancing measures

Very few children get I'll. It is only teachers who may get ill. Those who have underlying health conditions should be removed from the front line.
Kids are getting it and spreading it,teachers are right to be wary

Meanwhile, new research suggested children in England are more likely than any other age group to be infected with COVID-19.
Almost one in five children (18%) aged between 5 and 14 years old have contracted COVID-19, according to modelling by Public Health England and the University of Cambridge's MRC Biostatistics Unit.wary

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavi...ld-not-reopen-after-government-talks-11989045

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.