COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wales 43 admitted to hospital yesterday (down from 61, 48 and 45 on preceding days.

But total in hospital at 138 highest in over 2 weeks.

Patients on ICU Ventilator also rose here yesterday from 7 to 11 - highest in 11 days.

England 33 admitted down from 109 six days ago.

Patients in hospital up 4 today from yesterday to 868.

Patients on ICU ventilator beds fell today from 83 yesterday to 78 today.

Scotland data reported this morning as usual.

North West patients with Covid in hospital fell today to 210 from 224, 218 and 214 over previous 3 days.

Patients on ICU ventilators also fell in NW today by one - so from 18 to 17 (yesterday) to 16 today.

Sadly despite the low hospital numbers the all settings deaths were up this week.
119 v 110 last Tuesday.
There were 95 out of hospital deaths added then and 107 this week.
Though Tuesday is always the out of hospital catch up day I was hoping for a sub 100 Tuesday total.
Perhaps next week.
Care homes weren't protected.
We've been seeing the effect for the past few weeks in the slow tail off of deaths.

Someone sent me a video (can't find a link to post it on here) about how we are being played by the media....
The women in the video said type in any 3 numbers, (space) and then "new cases" into your search bar and hit enter and see what comes up.
Doesnt matter what 3 numbers you type in, you will see the same results with just a different number.....

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/google-any-3-digits-new-cases/

plus there are ways to embed meta data into websites that get picked up in the search, which is what I think this was when it started, seems too have been filtered out a lot.

something like adding this to the meta data

"100 new cases"
"101 new cases"
"102 new cases"
"103 new cases"
so on and so on.

then your website returns those hits.

its a clickbait scam i've seen since google started.

I have been saying about organ damage for ages,nobody wanted to hear it,too many people not wanting to face the reality of this virus,it is just flu brigade

We don’t need it on here being repeated over and over to be fair.

2 dead today in Spain. UK over a 100. Makes you wonder how political all this posturing is.

We don’t need it on here being repeated over and over to be fair.
Why not,this is a discussion on covid right from day one,as it evolves we discuss it,because you want to think it has gone away and all is good in the world is irrelevant to the facts,people have to be careful,this is not over and this is the facts of the disease,hate to think how you will cope with the winter coming up

I have only ever wanted to plead with people to stick to the rules and show them why through my experience and The medical facts

The ignore button is free to use

Why not,this is a discussion on covid right from day one,as it evolves we discuss it,because you want to think it has gone away and all is good in the world is irrelevant to the facts,people have to be careful,this is not over and this is the facts of the disease,hate to think how you will cope with the winter coming up

I have only ever wanted to plead with people to stick to the rules and show them why through my experience and The medical facts

The ignore button is free to use
Most appreciate your input Karen, those that choose to ignore will do just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.