COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not,this is a discussion on covid right from day one,as it evolves we discuss it,because you want to think it has gone away and all is good in the world is irrelevant to the facts,people have to be careful,this is not over and this is the facts of the disease,hate to think how you will cope with the winter coming up

I have only ever wanted to plead with people to stick to the rules and show them why through my experience and The medical facts

The ignore button is free to use

But who on here is choosing to ignore how serious it is ? No one.

Likewise I’ve never come close to thinking or saying all is good in the world and it’s all gone away.

it’s deadly serious. We all know this.

there’s little point in constantly repeating the damage it can do to organs and lungs. It’s not ground breaking news.

Likewise I’ve never come close to thinking or saying all is good in the world and it’s all gone away.

there’s little point in constantly repeating the damage it can do to organs and lungs. It’s not ground breaking news.
Plenty,i won't embarrass them again,plenty will be flouting the rules and not posting about it ,there is 70,000 people on here,it is naive to think they are all sticking to the rules,days of losing a thousand a day seem to have been forgotten already and the dickheads have been out in force for ages and whinging about having to isolate after putting themselves in a tin can in the sky with hundreds of other people during a pandemic

Like I said,the ignore button is free

I honestly believe most don't. The message hasn't sunken in at all. The flagrant disregard for the rules and social distancing is kinda enough proof. Go to any pub or restaurant anywhere and you'll see tonnes of examples of multiple households meeting up and no one doing anything about. Look on any social media platform and you'll see people posting pictures of them taking selfies with groups of their mates who they've met up with for drinks or whatever. Most still think its a bad flu strain and therefore they'll likely be fine. It's pretty clear they don't know about the long term effects.

I honestly believe most don't. The message hasn't sunken in at all. The flagrant disregard for the rules and social distancing is kinda enough proof. Go to any pub or restaurant anywhere and you'll see tonnes of examples of multiple households meeting up and no one doing anything about. Look on any social media platform and you'll see people posting pictures of them taking selfies with groups of their mates who they've met up with for drinks or whatever. Most still think its a bad flu strain and therefore they'll likely be fine. It's pretty clear they don't know about the long term effects.

that’s fair enough and I’ve witnessed that myself. Just feels like Kaz is constantly lecturing us and reminding us about the damage it does to lungs and organs. Just find it a bit macabre and tedious, but so be it s’pose.

Plenty,i won't embarrass them again,plenty will be flouting the rules and not posting about it ,there is 70,000 people on here,it is naive to think they are all sticking to the rules,days of losing a thousand a day seem to have been forgotten already and the dickheads have been out in force for ages and whinging about having to isolate after putting themselves in a tin can in the sky with hundreds of other people during a pandemic

Like I said,the ignore button is free
I keep hearing that "people think this virus has gone away" but I dont think I've actually seen or heard anyone say that it has.

Let's be honest, anyone stupid enough to think it's all over and the world is back to normal will not have their minds changed by a few posts on bluemoon.

I keep hearing that "people think this virus has gone away" but I dont think I've actually seen or heard anyone say that it has.

Let's be honest, anyone stupid enough to think it's all over and the world is back to normal will not have their minds changed by a few posts on bluemoon.
Going back two months maybe there are plenty ignoring the rules,the idiot driving to test his eyesight and boris defending him turned a lot of people against the lockdown,looks like we might have got away with it,those of us not on a ventilator or dead I mean

To the guy putting the researched updates. Thank you !!

But Jesus. We know its a dangerous virus. Its killed enough people to drill that home. But can any one please tell me what going on about that will achieve. Its almost like people are getting off hoping it's going to come back. Like a strange voyure. Be safe, take precautions. But everyone has the right to live how they feel fit. If you want to stay safe, then stay at home and l dunno ?? Laugh or be smug about how right you are! But I personally will just get on with it. Go to work and see friends who feel the same. Not like its going anywhere. Regardless of how much it ruins our normal day. Just my opinion. Btw
Bit no one. Not a single person has the right to tell others how they choose to live their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.