COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people I know In the medical and microbiology world wouldn't touch any vaccine for at least 5 years. Not sure why you would expect the general public to.
I have no idea whatsoever about what group of people you know in the medical and microbiological world, but I believe the biggest group of people signing up for the trials are precisely those people.

Most people I know In the medical and microbiology world wouldn't touch any vaccine for at least 5 years. Not sure why you would expect the general public to.

I'd like it to be policy that if you refuse to get vaccinated against COVID-19 you are also refused any treatment should you contract it.

We already know that for every 3 people that died from Covid-19, 2 died because of the actual lockdown itself, indirectly from the disease, so the 66m excess deaths then changes radically and your point is wrong here.

You phrase it as if I haven’t been totally critical of the government for the way they were reporting the figures for months, this isn’t me backing the government for trying to meddle, this is my being relieved they’ve FINALLY got nearer the truth with their figures.

Where did you get that interesting statistic?

I'd like it to be policy that if you refuse to get vaccinated against COVID-19 you are also refused any treatment should you contract it.

What happens if you're a nurse on an infectious diseases/HDU/ICU ward that caught it from a patient?

Are you going to force these people into being vaccinated?

Where did you get that interesting statistic?
Err... the government

The new report says a reluctance to attend A&E and difficulties accessing medical assistance likely meant that for every three deaths from coronavirusitself, a further two occurred because of the wider impact of the lockdown.

I really hate to be the told you so guy but I did say there will be many needless deaths because of lockdown months ago.

16,000 of the total are likely because of the actual lockdown, 16,000.

What happens if you're a nurse on an infectious diseases/HDU/ICU ward that caught it from a patient?

Are you going to force these people into being vaccinated?

Quite frankly, I couldn't give a shit what anyone does who chooses not to get vaccinated.

Let them contract the disease and see how they get on. Don't bother treating the selfish twats.

If they die, well at least the gene pool will be improved somewhat.

Err... the government

I really hate to be the told you so guy but I did say there will be many needless deaths because of lockdown months ago.

16,000 of the total are likely because of the actual lockdown, 16,000.
None of those were found to be due to lockdown.
If they exist it was fear of the virus
A&E remained open throughout lcokdown.

Quite frankly, I couldn't give a shit what anyone does who chooses not to get vaccinated.

Let them contract the disease and see how they get on. Don't bother treating the selfish twats.

I'm all for vaccines but you can't blame people for not wanting to be injected with something that typically takes 5-10 years to develop that was knocked up in 12 months, especially if they are in a low risk group.

So yes the gene pool may well be improved, but not for the reasons you imagine.

But if we don’t have mass immunisation then it’s very likely Covid will continue to spread and thus mutate, possibly making the vaccine pointless. You need the vast majority to be immunised for it to work. That’s my understanding of the science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.