COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the employer pays for it , who can afford that amount if say you are a carer that needs to be at work, it is a good step foward but only if you have that money to spare
Would be a major step forward if employers can pay for it.

England hospital data details: (weekend data caveat applies)

25 Oct adds 17 after one day. Last Monday it was 10.

24 Oct adds 50 = 56 after two days. - lowest 2 day total in 6 days.

23 Oct adds 17 = 82 after three days - lowest 3 day total for 5 days.

22 Oct adds 3 = 127 after four days.

21 Oct adds 1 = 132 after five days. - highest 5 day total since 26 May.

The other three deaths were added to 11 Oct = 73, 10 Oct = 58 and 24 Sep = 23.

Then they will be fined. The Government was duly elected by a huge majority to govern. They have no obligation to give Joe public the details to the far end of a fart as to why they pass laws.

Not supporting Boris or his government, simply saying they don't have to and, if people disregard, they will be punished accordingly.
Wait a minute, laws are supposed to be voted on in parliament after a debate, some of these haven’t been debated or voted on at all as far as I can tell.
This government can pretty much do what they want and you’re happy to just go along? Madness.

If you don't look after yourself then you can't complain when you get ill as a result of it. That goes for anything in excess. I never said anything along the lines of fat people being responsible for the spread of covid, clearly that is mainly due to older people or at least it was in the '1st wave'.
How are older people responsible for the spread of covid?

N Ireland data

5 deaths

727 cases from 34,832 tests.

Rolling 7 day case average 6828 - down from 6898.

But with 1244 of them over 60 and 280 over that number above 80 - which is an increase in the higher age ranges over yesterday. Hence why deaths are starting to escalate daily.

342 in hospital - up 25 from yesterday.

30 on ventilators - up 3 on yesterday.

Yes but if you have the test on Monday morning and it’s negative but fly out Tuesday you could easily have caught it off someone on Monday afternoon or even at the airport on Tuesday. Christ I bet you could catch it on the way out of boots off the door handle ffs.
Cyprus are insisting on it, a negative test obtained within 72 hours of travel. Probably better than nothing.

Wait a minute, laws are supposed to be voted on in parliament after a debate, some of these haven’t been debated or voted on at all as far as I can tell.
This government can pretty much do what they want and you’re happy to just go along? Madness.
What is madness are the likes looking for any reason not to comply with fairly obvious and benign measures because it impinges with their liberty. Well, in my book, during a crisis we all have to do our bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.