COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
We live in Wales and are scheduled to fly to Stockholm to see my daughter and new granddaughter. My daughter who had a baby in February, who has a very limited support network and who had had to cope with learning to be a mum in a foreign country during a pandemic and a daughter who understandably needs our support...

Willl BA still be flying? If they are will they still be flying when we're due to return?

What to do eh?

Can we go? If we can should we go?

Would folk in here go? It really us a very hard decision to make.
Can you get tested a few days before you travel? It wouldn't hurt to be able to show a recent negtive test.

Getting in to Sweden wouldn't be a problem, if you came. The virus is spreading in Stockholm at the moment, hence the new restrictions. But if you're careful you should be able to avoid close contact with too many people. Everyone else will be avoiding you, anyway ;)

Until 31/12 the EU rules apply for air travel, so BA would have to get you home, somehow.

How would you escape from Wales?

Im thinking about going back to Manchester to surprise my mum, around xmas, and then isolate when I return. Looking at doing it in one day.

Gove hilariously trying to wing it on Sophy Ridge. Convinced they are following the science and the 4 week lockdown will bring the R rate down below 1. Not ruling out the lockdown won't be extended but had to be pushed continuely to admit that. I get a little tired of politicians constantly talking about what other European countries are doing. We live in the UK not in France,Spain etc so it's fairly irrevelent.
Can’t answer why we in the north were only getting 67% yet now they’ve gone back to 80% once the south are affected. ****.

Gutted that Golf Courses to close as well.....the only thing I was enjoying was the friday fourball with mates, walk outside risk low.... FFS......kept me sane over last few months. I have not been out of house much since March, worked from home the whole time, 3 holidays cancelled, have kept to all the rules........BUT keep telling myself 1000s of others alot worse off than me! WORDS FAIL ME WHEN IT COMES TO THIS GOVERNMENT AND SO CALLED LEADERS....fuckwits all of them, wasted billions and we are fucking no better off and little hope......oh, and Brexit to come in 10 weeks. HAPPY FUCKING CHRISTMAS BORIS YOU USELESS C**T!
It’s a joke and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Gyms, courses, swimming baths are low risk compared to schools, universities and bloody supermarkets.
Half the country are about to catch cold and flu now as they attempt to keep fit and healthy outdoors.

It’s a joke and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Gyms, courses, swimming baths are low risk compared to schools, universities and bloody supermarkets.
Half the country are about to catch cold and flu now as they attempt to keep fit and healthy outdoors.
the science says you are very unlikely to catch the virus outside if you are socially distanced. I dont understand why this has been ignored.

the science says you are very unlikely to catch the virus outside if you are socially distanced. I dont understand why this has been ignored.

Its because they dont have a clue and are literally whinging it im afraid.

Stay at home....dont go to work....go to work....work from home if you can...if you cant go to work....send the kids to school as its safe....dont go playing golf as its not safe....dont have your hair cut one on one its not safe....walk round a supermarket crammed with folk often with no masks on its safe and i could go on and on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.