COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its because they dont have a clue and are literally whinging it im afraid.

Stay at home....dont go to work....go to work....work from home if you can...if you cant go to work....send the kids to school as its safe....dont go playing golf as its not safe....dont have your hair cut one on one its not safe....walk round a supermarket crammed with folk often with no masks on its safe and i could go on and on and on.
yes, madness - I have had to have a burger and chips everytime I had beer after golf! sitting on separate tables, whats the differecne if I just have a beer?? I ordered food but did not eat most of it half the time.....asked staff they could send it to Marcus Rashford for his cause!

Genuinely think they went for a Tier system instead of locking down a few weeks ago simply because it was proposed by Staermer
No - they wanted to keep the economy going as best as possible.
Sadly this means there will be a full blown depression. 4 million out of work at least - maybe as high as 8 million.
I bet many will blame the government for that too rather than the twats who are not following the rules and marching us to oblivion. In fact many will probably be one in the same.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.