COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no fan of tiers , let me make that clear , i wanted the lockdown sage asked for in sept , fiddling is not the answer , BUT we have rules to stick to so let us not break them for the sake of a meal. Are there no resturants in tier three ? Or is he scared of catching something ..

tier 3 restaurants and pubs are closed , I think that’s the poinT of him going down the road.,

Reactions: Ric
No they're not allowed to open, only for takeaway.
Takeaway and a bottle of wine then, it might seem like pushing the boat out and dress up and sit at the table

Putting on here that he is breaking rules is always going to get a reaction , i havent stayed in for most of year for some idiots from a higher tier to come to my local area, which is what he is doing up his way , it is not fair or public spirited

Takeaway and a bottle of wine then, it might seem like pushing the boat out and dress up and sit at the table

Putting on here that he is breaking rules is always going to get a reaction , i havent stayed in for most of year for some idiots from a higher tier to come to my local area, which is what he is doing up his way , it is not fair or public spirited

I know you and mossideblue the gloom and weld everyone in brother and sister don’t live in Manchester but those of us who do have been locked down for quite a lot longer than most

gtr manchester has been in lockdown for months tier 3 then locked down nationally and then in tier 3 Again Trafford where I live iand Stockport have rates which have consistently been low. Much Lower than many boroughs of London and other tier 2 areas.

so I haven’t stayed in For most of the year for some idiot on bluemoon to tell me what is right and wrong.

go to primark in Manchester you will see the stupidity of these rules. Any spike won’t because someone has took his wife and daughter for a meal down the road but because 1000s of women were fighting over a cheap blouse in primark.

apparently now if you are a rich business man you don’t need to quarantine as Covid can’t be spread by rich businessmen?????

the rules are stupid. You don’t even understand them as you think restaurants are open in tier 3 they are not.

do you think the restaurants and pubs in Manchester can survive this long ?

i havent stayed in for most of year for some idiots from a higher tier to come to my local area, which is what he is doing up his way , it is not fair or public spirited
You're over reacting though, and he's nowhere near you anyway.

I have already pointed out, the bigger risk is to him, from catching it from a waiter(ess) (likely young and asymptomatic) in the restaurant, and taking it back into tier 3, especially as he would be in an area with higher cases than where he lives (I gave the relative positions of the 2 local authorities in the list on Dec 1st).

I am no fan of tiers , let me make that clear , i wanted the lockdown sage asked for in sept , fiddling is not the answer , BUT we have rules to stick to so let us not break them for the sake of a meal. Are there no resturants in tier three ? Or is he scared of catching something ..
No restaurants, no pubs, no cafes.

I am going to tier 2 place on Sunday on business, can't wait to be honest. I am not breaking the law by doing so, so why can't a bloke go 2 Miles down the road for dinner with his family, because that is what I will be doing Sunday evening within the guidance ?

Edit: I will be travelling 250 Miles.

I know you and mossideblue the gloom and weld everyone in brother and sister don’t live in Manchester but those of us who do have been locked down for quite a lot longer than most

gtr manchester has been in lockdown for months tier 3 then locked down nationally and then in tier 3 Again Trafford where I live iand Stockport have rates which have consistently been low. Much Lower than many boroughs of London and other tier 2 areas.

so I haven’t stayed in For most of the year for some idiot on bluemoon to tell me what is right and wrong.

go to primark in Manchester you will see the stupidity of these rules. Any spike won’t because someone has took his wife and daughter for a meal down the road but because 1000s of women were fighting over a cheap blouse in primark.

apparently now if you are a rich business man you don’t need to quarantine as Covid can’t be spread by rich businessmen?????

the rules are stupid. You don’t even understand them as you think restaurants are open in tier 3 they are not.

do you think the restaurants and pubs in Manchester can survive this long ?

Makes total sense now. I’m alright Jack mentality, it’s a lot easier from the outside looking I’m if you haven’t been wrongly in tier 3 for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.