COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not taking sides here, but the key word there is "designated".

As I pointed out earlier there is more risk of him taking it back there (from a waiter(ess) passing it on), than bringing it out and staying within his own "bubble".

This whole tier thing is a nonsense I'm afraid, and it should be being reviewed more often than fortnightly, because a tier 3 area might be moved to tier 2 next week, and cases there could be on the rise again by the time it takes effect (a week later).
As I said earlier, whether the tiers are liked or not is irrelevant, if we dont stick to them, we invite unnecessary risk and with Vaccines around the corner, is it worth it?

Tests are very unreliable , it is hosp admissions, icu and deaths that are the things to watch
Not deaths. They are only 40%-50% of 1st wave deaths. Not ICU as only 60%-70% of last time.
All down to medications that have been found to work.

Hospital admissions are the boys to watch.

My lad is a student at Leeds uni and has a part time job at the moment working for Covid testing of Uni students . He said tonight to me ,they’ve tested 700 students this week and zero positive results .

As I said earlier, you were always going to do what you wanted, and base your decision on how you interpret the data and sod the government and scientists - top citizen

No I’m not. if I was going to do what I wanted do you think I would have sat in every night for the past few weeks without seeing any friends or family? Couldn’t be any further away from doing what I want so don’t talk shite.

My lad is a student at Leeds uni and has a part time job at the moment working for Covid testing of Uni students . He said tonight to me ,they’ve tested 700 students this week and zero positive results .
Could suggest a localised herd immunity maybe?

Absolutely cracking thread this. It's a bit wordy, but definitely followable. Basically, if you see some cranks claiming the vaccine will make you infertile, they're talking a ridiculous amount of hypocritical nonsense, and here's why:

Science is mint.

No I’m not. if I was going to do what I wanted do you think I would have sat in every night for the past few weeks without seeing any friends or family? Couldn’t be any further away from doing what I want so don’t talk shite.
So you live in a tier 3 appointed area and are knowingly going to a tier 2 appointed area tells me you are doing what you want.

Anyway, going around in circles so will leave it there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.