COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could read part / maybe most of the article that covers Khaldoon. Increasing investments from the Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund in US companies by $11 billion / (that’s a 46% increase on US investments.

Khaldoon throught US sticks were undervalued and there would be very good value to invest if a vaccine(s) could be developed to tackle Covid. They are quids in.
Nice that they’re branching out ;-)

Nice that they’re branching out ;-)
Khaldoon supposedly got some of his advice from Silver Lakes who have invested in the CFG. Khalddoon’snAbu Dhabi Sovereign Wealth Fund was worth $230bn and probably a bit more now. It’s reassuring to know our leaders aren’t broke lol.

Didn’t you get the joke ? Re-read your post ;-)
Haha. I am not up to speed with your Tier 2 banter mate. Sticks and John stones lol. I think I will go out for a walk to clear my head. Two weeks on the wagon and I feel like I’ve just knocked back a crate of beers

Increasing investments from the Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund in US companies by $11 billion / (that’s a 46% increase on US investments.

Khaldoon throught US sticks were undervalued and there would be very good value to invest if a vaccine(s) could be developed to tackle Covid. They are quids in
Puts a bit [more] cold water on the global great reset conspiracy theories...

I wonder what’s going to happen in the USA with a vaccine, we get ours for free but not their healthcare system, will it be survival of the richest, because you know they are going to try and profit from it

I wonder what’s going to happen in the USA with a vaccine, we get ours for free but not their healthcare system, will it be survival of the richest, because you know they are going to try and profit from it
They have an affordable care bill that means those on medicare will get it paid for. And nobody will pay extra than they do on medical plans for any vaccine recommended as necessary by the US government. If I understood my friend on this when we talked about it the other day. She lives in Virginia and has a son who is a doctor. It is more complicated than in the UK where the state funds all of this through the NHS. Though - of course - we pay for that too but in a less obvious way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.