COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am finding harder and harder not to say anything. There cant be so many people who are excused from wearing them. Honestly from what I have seen it's getting on for 60% that dont wear them and there is talk of kent going to tier 4.
I am sick to the back teeth of so many people ignoring the guidelines whilst the infection rate is going through the roof.
I even do my weekly shop at 9pm on Mondays to avoid people.
Why are so many millions of people in this country so selfish, I can feel me going to have a real rant at someone soon. I am so fed up with it now.

Rant over ;)
It’s about 80-20% in favour of people wearing them near me so not that bad at all, I really don’t know why people fail to do it, other than medical reasons which must be a small fraction.

It’s about 80-20% in favour of people wearing them near me so not that bad at all, I really don’t know why people fail to do it, other than medical reasons which must be a small fraction.
There's no excuse for not having protection, IF a mask isn't possible people should wear a visor instead. They're not as effective apparently but every bit helps and will stop someone getting a punch sooner or later.

Up in Oldham people are much better at mask wearing now but there's still too many flouting the rules either that or 15% of OMBC now have breathing problems. It was around 50% in summer.

Regional scoreboard:

London 7378 - way up from 5762 to its highest ever number. Nearly double last week and triple 2 weeks ago. Four weeks ago it was 1800.

East 4157 - up from 3879 to its highest ever.

South East 5015 - up from 4384 and again highest ever.

Total for the three also a record of 16, 550 - out of the 28, 507 cases in the UK in these 3 home counties.

Compared with under 5000 for NE, NW, Yorkshire and Midlands in total.

The speed with which this pandemic has moved 200 miles south is frightening.

Regional Scoreboard (the North)

Midlands 1728 - down from 1752

North East 512 - down from 590.

Yorkshire & Humber 1030 - down from 1120

And NORTH WEST 1530 - down from 1848.

I am finding harder and harder not to say anything. There cant be so many people who are excused from wearing them. Honestly from what I have seen it's getting on for 60% that dont wear them and there is talk of kent going to tier 4.
I am sick to the back teeth of so many people ignoring the guidelines whilst the infection rate is going through the roof.
I even do my weekly shop at 9pm on Mondays to avoid people.
Why are so many millions of people in this country so selfish, I can feel me going to have a real rant at someone soon. I am so fed up with it now.

Rant over ;)
Down here (SW) it is the opposite. Doors are manned and entry not allowed if your not wearing a mask

People just have to have a lazy quiet Xmas. It is that simple. Not seeing my dad or in laws we have decided. Can wait until spring.
We finally decided the same, daughter wanted to drive 160 miles to see us for an hour, but has wisely decided to stay local, as both our areas swapped tiers, hers from 3 to 2, ours from 2 to 3. Parents and son are too far away to even think about it.

Cheeky fcuker! Lottery mate, literally could be any. Some years ago a fellow blue did something similar for me when I was in a less good place, I’m just taking the baton in the relay race. Also my sister has been having very extreme problems mental health wise and your kind words and support to fellow blues haven’t gone unnoticed.

Thank you pal, continue to take care of yourself and family x

Wife and son's results have come back positive today. We are devastated, going into Christmas week and all the teachers and classmates who also now have to isolate for the next ten days.

Myself and our little girl have tested negative, which seems weird, living all the same house and I've still been sleeping in same bed since awaiting tests results for us all.

I'm damned if I'm going to socially-distance from my wife and kids during self-isolation. Part of me wants to get it, just so I don't get it in a few weeks time and we all have to perform this dance again.

Fucking Sod's Law my teacher wife goes all year avoiding it and she gets a positive on the final day of term.

My son had no symptoms apart from fatigue and an hour of a high temp. The wife just thought she had a head cold.

Fuck off 2020, you've had your fun.

You'll bounce back stronger Pal. 2021 is a restart for us all. Stay Safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.