COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and son's results have come back positive today. We are devastated, going into Christmas week and all the teachers and classmates who also now have to isolate for the next ten days.

Myself and our little girl have tested negative, which seems weird, living all the same house and I've still been sleeping in same bed since awaiting tests results for us all.

I'm damned if I'm going to socially-distance from my wife and kids during self-isolation. Part of me wants to get it, just so I don't get it in a few weeks time and we all have to perform this dance again.

Fucking Sod's Law my teacher wife goes all year avoiding it and she gets a positive on the final day of term.

My son had no symptoms apart from fatigue and an hour of a high temp. The wife just thought she had a head cold.

Fuck off 2020, you've had your fun.
My wife has been really ill for a few weeks with it
And I’ve slept in same bed and touch wood I’m fine and so are the kids
Just do what’s best for your family and hopefully your all ok
put 2020 in the bin and look forward to a great 2021
Thoughts with you

I am finding harder and harder not to say anything. There cant be so many people who are excused from wearing them. Honestly from what I have seen it's getting on for 60% that dont wear them and there is talk of kent going to tier 4.
I am sick to the back teeth of so many people ignoring the guidelines whilst the infection rate is going through the roof.
I even do my weekly shop at 9pm on Mondays to avoid people.
Why are so many millions of people in this country so selfish, I can feel me going to have a real rant at someone soon. I am so fed up with it now.

Rant over ;)
Try doing what I do and mouth insults at them under your mask, just be careful not to whisper the words unless you want a scene of course.

About 90/10 percent in Reddish I reckon although certain dickheads think if they are popping in a shop for a paper or some fags they don’t need one! Bizarre thinking! There is an arsehole on my street who I found out refuses to wear one and goes on these anti mask rallies.
Funnily enough, I’ve noticed the same in smaller shops.

The local independent sandwich shop I use, has had to put a bigger sign up because loads of idiots don’t think it applies to them in there.

It seems to be builders coming into the area from elsewhere to work on sites.

I’ve worked on building sites myself and my family all do so nothing against builders.

For Andyhinch

Cheshire East - sadly cases here still high - imo almost certainly exported here because of tier 3 to tier 2 migration to get around the restrictions.

Cases 109 - up from 96. And more than every single borough in Greater Manchester today - Manchester itself included.

Total cases 10, 219.

Pop score up 29 - more than every borough in GM here too - to 2660.

Pop score rises again from 143 up 11 to 154. That is a rise of almost 50% in the past 10 days or so.

Sorry to bring such bad news but it is frankly ludicrous that Stockport is in Tier 3 and Cheshire East Tier 2 because the numbers do not justify it and indeed I think it is all but obvious that it is why Cheshire East is paying the price,

If they were both in the same tier or everyone was and this nonsensical division junked as it should be there would have been far less incentive for this to happen.

Hancock gets this as he justified NOT taking Trafford, Tameside and Stockport out of Tier 3 because he said they would just attract cases by having less restrictions.

If they finally see this (obvious since Wigan in July/August) then surely he sees it cuts both ways.

Funnily enough, I’ve noticed the same in smaller shops.

The local independent sandwich shop I use, has had to put a bigger sign up because loads of idiots don’t think it applies to them in there.

It seems to be builders coming into the area from elsewhere to work on sites.

I’ve worked on building sites myself and my family all do so nothing against builders.

Your mam and nanas must be tanks.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.