COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our lasses 90 and 95 year old grandpa was meant to get vacine on Sunday but he been taken to hospital so she cancelled it , but still going on the access bus on Tuesday, even though she can have food delivered and we get her stuff on line

This is how selfish people are , went to fix some heating at a primary school yesterday was in a area with loads of kids , no masks , no distancing , said everyone had to go into classrooms while I made safe

arranged to go back today as school finished, but my office was well pissed off I refused to spend 3 hours at risk of catching covid and ruining Christmas

Kent update (look away now if you live there)

Dartford 140 cases - up from 70. Total cases 3648. Pop score up a record 125 here to 3240. The biggest I have seen today but I have not checked everywhere by any means so it may easily not be.

Weekly Pop score rises from 568 to 631. Very big rise unfortunately.

And Medway 345 cases - up from 331. Total cases 11, 240. Pop score up 124 (just less than Dartford) to 4035.

When I started tracking this on request here 13 days there were 3530 fewer cases and the Pop Score was 2768 - just above where Cheshire East is now (2660).

In that time Cheshire East has risen 240, But Medway has gone up 1267 - making the numbers here over 5 times as bad,

Medway's weekly pop score has gone up from 809 to a pretty awful 835. One of the highest I have seen in England.

Nowhere in Greater Manchester is even a quarter of this.

And Swansea today. I can only give you Weekly Pop scores up and downs next week after 7 days data to work them out but can give you the rest of the data.

Cases today 283. Total 11. 281. Pop Score rises by 114 to a total of 4567.

That compares with the Kent rises above today of 124 and 125 so not quite as bad but not far off.

And to compare with Greater Manchester no borough even had a quarter of that Swansea increase. Most a fifth of it or less.

To have done as well as Manchester City did today you would have needed about 45 cases. To do as well as the best GM borough today you would have needed about 39.

So those are the numbers to aim for if you want to......(sorry cannot resist) aspire to be in the Welsh equivalent of tier 3.

Last edited:
Kent update (look away now if you live there)

Dartford 140 cases - up from 70. Total cases 3648. Pop score up a record 125 here to 3240. The biggest I have seen today but I have not checked everywhere by any means so it may easily not be.

Weekly Pop score rises from 568 to 631. Very big rise unfortunately.

And Medway 345 cases - up from 331. Total cases 11, 240. Pop score up 124 (just less than Dartford) to 4035.

When I started tracking this on request here 13 days there were 3530 fewer cases and the Pop Score was 2768 - just above where Cheshire East is now (2660).

In that time Cheshire East has risen 240, But Medway has gone up 1267 - making the numbers here over 5 times as bad,

Medway's weekly pop score has gone up from 809 to a pretty awful 835. One of the highest I have seen in England.

Nowhere in Greater Manchester is even a quarter of this.

In-laws are in medway we are just dropping of present on the door step, the missus is upset because we only live 45 minutes away but due to lockdown etc she has only seen her mum about 10 times this year. Kent is close to getting out of control but you wouldnt think it by the way people are behaving.
This is the most concerned I have been.

IF YOU DO NOT USUALLY READ MY DATA POSTS BUT ARE ANGRY ABOUT GM IN TIER 3 READ THIS ONE.

The Greater Manchester scoreboard today will have the why are we in Tier 3 posters here going nuts.

Total cases down 169 on yesterday to just 510 with every single borough under 100. And 7 of the ten so close together only 11 cases separate them.

Pro rata GM also outperformed the rest of the NW and the % of cases in the NW fell again - and indeed has been falling almost daily for two or three weeks. And now is at the lowest I have ever seen it during the pandemic as a proportion of the NW cases.

You do not need a calculator to figure out that 510 as a % of 1530 is exactly a third - 33%. A month ago it was over 50% and here are the last two weeks in order: 46 - 46 - 44 - 45 - 46 - 44 - 42 - 42 - 41 - 39 - 37 - 36 - 35 - 33%

Oh and today Manchester had 99 cases and Liverpool 93, Closest they have been in weeks. Moreover because Manchester has a higher population than Liverpool that means Manchester outperformed Liverpool today city to city (as Liverpool has gone up a bit and Manchester down in past two weeks). Manchester's Pop Score rose by 18 today and Liverpool by 19 to prove the point.
I fully get the frustrations but this is one of only 5 factors they are looking at.

Living in the Fylde area (you will see from the data) we have been particularly hard done to as well.

I totally get it with how everyone is feeling in this thread.

After breaking up with my long-time partner in 2015, I have only been able to keep sane and happy with holidays and nights in the pub. All that has been taken away from me and I have been feeling really down ever since. The constant television commercials filmed using webcam apps, stupid made up words like “Covidiot”, every commercial using it to sell their product, pathetic childish memes, the One Show using a house in the “N” part of their logo during the first lockdown, idiots dancing in front of webcams to ‘Raise spirits’, idiots doing synchronised side-step dancing outside their place of work while a camera pans, gigs being cancelled, everything being “virtual”, pathetic phrases like “HUNKER DOWN!!!”, watching cr@p on Netflix..... it’s only so much I can take.

There is nothing I can do, it’s just being holed up working from home, watching TV and haven’t seen anyone in months for real.

I used to take everything for granted, shrugged it off when someone said to me “You don’t know how good you have it, you’ll miss it when it’s gone” and done this shrugging off many times. Now this has happened it’s just horrible and I just don’t like it and it seems like one huge tunnel to travel through until any light is seen.

I am not a fan of Birthdays, ever since my break up I just don’t like them anymore, but always celebrate the birthdays of others. As I turned 40 this year, I made an effort, but got immediately depressed and upset that there was nobody was around to celebrate it with me. If I kept it quiet to myself, I would have not got all depressed.

I had a test recently and it came back negative. I am grateful for that as it means things can be worse, but right now it’s not much of a difference between the two situations.

I miss my friends at the pub, I haven’t seen them in ages although did this year, it has been a while since, I miss the bar staff who are my friends also and I miss my team at work :(. We are all hard working and kind people. To think we were only talking about this virus as a footnote in the office, now it’s a huge deal.

I don’t blame Brazil for stopping their daily figures reporting, as that sends panic signals and worry in a whole country. Sadly the MSM got in the way and extorted pressure.

I have friends up in Swansea who the now ex and I met way back in 2011 just before that 4-0 win on our way to winning our first title of my lifetime. They were on the phone to me last night and compared their lives to living under water in a submarine peering above the sea using a telescope.

I can only know how they are feeling.

I am no “Stay at home hero”, I hate that phrase and am just someone following the rules, doing his job and missing life the way it once was.

I hope you all have the best Christmas possible and let’s hope City get back to their old selves, but most importantly, let’s hope the meme brigade shut up with their stupid cartoons, stop making people think this vaccine implants micro chips and let’s put an end to this horrible pandemic all because some idiot ate a bat and a doctor was accused of lying when he was only trying to stop all this from happening.

2020, you’ve had your fun, now f*ck off and do one.

Last edited:
IF YOU DO NOT USUALLY READ MY DATA POSTS BUT ARE ANGRY ABOUT GM IN TIER 3 READ THIS ONE.

The Greater Manchester scoreboard today will have the why are we in Tier 3 posters here going nuts.

Total cases down 169 on yesterday to just 510 with every single borough under 100. And 7 of the ten so close together only 11 cases separate them.

Pro rata GM also outperformed the rest of the NW and the % of cases in the NW fell again - and indeed has been falling almost daily for two or three weeks. And now is at the lowest I have ever seen it during the pandemic as a proportion of the NW cases.

You do not need a calculator to figure out that 510 as a % of 1530 is exactly a third - 33%. A month ago it was over 50% and here are the last two weeks in order: 46 - 46 - 44 - 45 - 46 - 44 - 42 - 42 - 41 - 39 - 37 - 36 - 35 - 33%

Oh and today Manchester had 99 cases and Liverpool 93, Closest they have been in weeks. Moreover because Manchester has a higher population than Liverpool that means Manchester outperformed Liverpool today city to city (as Liverpool has gone up a bit and Manchester down in past two weeks). Manchester's Pop Score rose by 18 today and Liverpool by 19 to prove the point.
it is not all about cases , ignoring other things is misleading

We will just have to agree to disagree. There is increasing evidence that the “PCR test” was never fit for purpose.

The unacceptably high level of false positive results has not even been acknowledged by our Government ( although it has in a number of European countries).
CTID
What a heap of bollox.
0.2% False positives are the only real problem - occasionally creeping up to 4% when there are reagent problems. But really is it a problem having to isolate for 10 days?
Only for Covidiots it would seem.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.