COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's two altogether, not two other. Could be wrong.
Not according to sky news.

Mr Johnson ditched his previous plans for a five-day relaxation of COVID rules over Christmas and told people in Tier 4 areas they will no longer be allowed to form "Christmas bubbles" with other households.

Meanwhile, outside of the South East, people will still be allowed to mix in private homes with up to two other households, but now only on Christmas Day.

Deleted my post as you’ve posted it. It’s like Milan all over again. A mass exodus.
I just deleted mine after I saw yours, ha!
Can’t say it was unexpected... going a bit deeper into that thread she’s saying she’s having second thoughts as all the prior isolating she’d done in preparation to travel, is probably well and truly void... to add to that, to see her 91 year old mother...

Leave schools and unis open, let the public go shopping, encourage people who feel fit and healthy to go for tests, lock us up on the back of the results, rinse and repeat. If people stopped queuing for tests and the nhs would do what they are supposedly there for this mess would disappear.
Might be me, but read that a few times, and can’t make any sense from it.

Same. And mine was just an outdoor picnic, but not local. So not allowed. And my parents are proper rule followers.

Hopefully they'll get vaccinated soon. Going to book somewhere nice for Easter. Fuck 2020.
Can i ask you a question mate as you know what your talking about?

If the worst happens with the vaccine and this new strain and it becomes ineffective, would it be a tweak to the jab that takes a relatively short time or are we back to square one with it?

Just done a quick drive up the M2 to medway to drop of the in-laws etc presents, didnt go in which really upset the missus as we havent seen them much this year.
The roads were really busy. I got the feeling lots were heading home before midnight. Lots of people phoning in sick next week I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.