COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i ask you a question mate as you know what your talking about?

If the worst happens with the vaccine and this new strain and it becomes ineffective, would it be a tweak to the jab that takes a relatively short time or are we back to square one with it?
It shouldn't affect the vaccine, the efficacy results would of been much lower if so. Many variants have developed ever since this started.

Don’t believe for a second that they have.

Human life isn’t appreciated by their government, even less so than many others.

I work with a lot of people in China and speak with folk there every week.

There's no way there's a hidden epidemic going on there. They've eradicated it through ruthless enforcement. You can't hide COVID, not even the Chinese govt.

(I'm not at all saying I believe everything they come out with, far from it)

I work with a lot of people in China and speak with folk there every week.

There's no way there's a hidden epidemic going on there. They've eradicated it through ruthless enforcement. You can't hide COVID, not even the Chinese govt.

(I'm not at all saying I believe everything they come out with, far from it)
Exactly. They aren’t living their lives. That isn’t getting rid of the virus. It’s totalitarian control which isn’t a long term strategy

Exactly. They aren’t living their lives. That isn’t getting rid of the virus. It’s totalitarian control which isn’t a long term strategy

Oh, I'm no supporter of the Chinese klepto-fascist regime. Just saying that they have, genuinely suppressed the virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.