COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm no supporter of the Chinese klepto-fascist regime. Just saying that they have, genuinely suppressed the virus.
Of course they have.
Could any democracy weld the residents of a block of flats inside without there being outrage in the press? No.
We couldn't even stop international travel because it offended those who couldn't have their holidays. So we lost the benefits of being an Island in a pandemic.

I wish I had a clue what these charts meant, or perhaps it's better I have no clue.

It’s a family tree. Not 100% sure of the finer points but each blob is a genome mutation on that family tree.

What level of mutation results in different colours or main branches I don’t know.

If you go to the next strain site you can see it spreading as animation and where new strains form on each continent etc.

Last edited:
Of course they have.
Could any democracy weld the residents of a block of flats inside without there being outrage in the press? No.
We couldn't even stop international travel because it offended those who couldn't have their holidays. So we lost the benefits of being an Island in a pandemic.
Do we even know that actually happened. I have heard alternative versions that they were welding up alternative exits to blocks to stop people who were avoiding the health checkpoints. We may not ever know what was really going on but it does seem that their ability to enforce rules has proven to be much more effective than ours.

Wow. Huge developments today. If I had my total guess I would say this strain is all ready up here.

my siren radar has been on full alert today. Seen or heard at least ten ambulances. More Films and walks for me for next ten days. Not seeing anyone Xmas day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.